Flash Abandoned Babysitting Cream [v1.05] [Aval0nX]

ffk123

Aug 8, 2017
Please... someone.... anyone... i beg of you. I rarely call upon the help of strangers, but In this circumstance I must. Whomever has the skills or know-how, please take this fucking travesty of human experience and take it behind an old barn. Tell Sonic, the stupidest fucking character of all fucking time, to look off into the distance while you get into your anti-aircraft gunner chair, slowly rotating around with incredible mechanical noise. Sonic, the mongoloid character from artistic hell will be too fucking stupid to notice.

"Look Sonic, is that Robotnik?"
You say with hellish eyes and hedgehog eating grin.

BLAM

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM

BLAM

Making his fucking brains splatter into a fine mist that covers the night sky like the sands of the sahara.

Anyhoodles, that is how i feel about the thumbnail to whatever this game is. I am physically repulsed to investigate further.
Good night and good luck, you brave fappers.

Maad

Feb 4, 2018
i cant seem to get the game to run, it just opens google and tries to download again.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
So how's the thing about this game?

6 years since the release...

what's new Today?

I loved to play this game but since i didn't heard anything till today.... i don't know what to think.

If this one will be continue, then it's a yes for me..

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
So how's the thing about this game?

6 years since the release...

what's new Today?

I loved to play this game but since i didn't heard anything till today.... i don't know what to think.

If this one will be continue, then it's a yes for me..
in the most basic sense, you are sonic, you're a perv and you groom Cream to be your little fuck buddy. There was a lot planned for this but because of college, and other circumstances for the devs, the updates are sporadic. They may be picking it back up.

Monkey83

Aug 14, 2017
i remember paid $50 to AvalonX before this last update, and it have been dead for six years.