Flash Abandoned Babysitting Cream [v1.05] [Aval0nX]

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Development continues as of January 30, 2019. It is now being developed with the Ren'Py visual novel engine.

Sorry WHAT?????!!!!!!!! This was basically my introduction to hentai games and now your saying he picked development back up?

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
i dont remember there being gay content in this game when i last played it then again it couldve been updated since i last played the hacked version
I believe the gay content was accessible if you played it a certain way through maxing out stats as much as possible with cream for the first 5 days or so then inviting Tails and interacting with him....

Blackmars

Dec 4, 2017
After 6 years there is actual progress being made I doubt he did nothing in those 6 years. But to actually hear about a new version is insane. This game is one of the ones that shaped young me when I found it cruising through the interwebs. Corruption of Champions and Babysitting Cream might be my actual top 2.

Aug 24, 2016
Looking at his inkbunny, he got banned off Patreon, and I don't think he ever posted work on there, granted.
The reasoning behind his ban is that they're using the canonical ages of the characters as for grounds for banning him because he <made> Babysitting Cream.
Because he made the game, they just don't want him on there.
1557435914209.jpg

Mystlenium

Dec 21, 2017
OMG i can't believe this game is finally on here i loved playing this game awhile back hopefully they continue and complete it!

Reactions: luisar018

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I loved this game back in the days, luckily for me I found the hacked version soon enough, otherwise I would have dropped this game instantly. I remember it was a pain the ass because of the grinding and all the undocumented features.