Flash Abandoned Babysitting Cream [v1.05] [Aval0nX]

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Well this is blast from back. I haven't played this in forever.
What i remeber from way back when is that its decent game but needed more artwork.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ah memories, tbh it probably won't get an update until 2030, not saying the dev is doing it on purpose, but this one has been going through development hell. Also pretty sure they don't plan to release it until it is properly finished. Played it before I even knew what furry or loli even was XD think it was through wetpussygames or newgrounds.

May 21, 2018
I'm surprised after checking out his inkbunny profile to see him actually start up Babysitting Cream again, I thought he was done with this little project.

Nomopo13

Jul 24, 2017
He said when he released 1.01 that it wasn't finished, just that he and Avian were both super busy and that they would get back to it eventually.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Really interesting, but with very few images and lots of text ... if it is based on text, it lacks a tag.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
some notes:
at the foyer inside the vase you will find the car key.
in the living room near the television inside a drawer you will find the garage keys.
inside the garage on the right side somewhere at the shelf you will find batteries.
you can get the dildo by watching cartoons with cream. siply watch the movie and don't do anything naughty. inspect the noise you will hear near her room and confront her about the dildo she is using. attention: ya need high enough affection. i think it's 300 or so, could be more. you will then get the dildo from her. to be able to use it you need the batteries from the garage and have such high affection with cream that you can demand her to be nude in her own room. you will then get the option to use that carrot dildo on her.
to get her half nude you need to play computergames with her, tickle her and then be naughty. beware, you need some affection points here.
to get her fully nude you have to play a racing game with her, let her eat dust, demand to remove her panties and spread her legs. you need 600 to 700 affection points for this if i remember it correctly.
you can take away creams swimsuit top. you need negative moral (i guess -10 or more), swim with her and do a big splash with her. don't give her the swimsuit. if her affection to you is high enough she will go to her secret place on the beach or will swim nude in the pool with you.

dunno what you can do with the car in the garage as i couldn't find a solution to this yet. i also don't know how to contact vanilla via cellphone and how to get the laptop working.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Someone's still working on this? For real?
"On Hold" more like maybe revived maybe not. It wasn't ever officially cancelled but with the last build being 6 years ago and the dude saying literally nothing about it until now, I wouldn't hold your breath. And likely if another update comes out its still going to be incomplete again. Aval0n has had this reputation of being an absolute shit head when it comes to this game, often just making it to spite everyone despite at the same time proving everyone right with their criticisms of how this game is never going to be completed at the rate hes going. Its always been at a lethargic rate often taking steps back to remake and redo things, the usual development hell, and now it looks like hes redoing everything based on his inkbunny post and adding even more shit which means more things to work on that might push things back.

Although I will admit, he "says" that production is going on full gear but honestly not sure how many people will stick around for it. At first it was just sonic x cream and generic loli type stuff but with the way his art content has been it looks like its gonna be reworked for a chubby sonic and somewhere between a loli and toddlerish cream. I mean, shes always been a loli but his art has been leaning more towards the innocent babyish personality and predator neighbor so who knows. Also cucking tails for some reason I guess, whatever man.

Aval0n has always been mostly all talk and building an echo chamber on his inkbunny (IE recently calling out patreon as hilariously retarded for banning his account for loli when they've made it pretty clear they don't want loli on their website, especially when he proudly proclaims to be the co-creator of "the famous babysitting cream" game) so I wouldn't try giving feedback or anything. At this point I'm just here to see the ride to the end, be it completed or cancelled. What a wild time for 2019

Also I don't think I saw anyone else post the pics on his submission about reviving the game and I don't imagine a lot of people have an inkbunny to look, so be warned of the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
just search for "flashplayer_27_sa_debug" and take the adobe links... you might find a later build but that one works stable for sure

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
so when I click to play it all I get is a short audio clip of running shower water, can anyone help?
instead of clicking 'play' follow the warning instructions to begin.

Can someone link a good flash player to download?
i suggest the stand alone (projector) versions.

for some flashes 11.4 will run faster. 11.5 on Flash really became a bloated pig.
not really needed for this game though. i'd run 30 or whatever is current.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
"Development continues as of January 30, 2019."

Finally!!! I remember I used to check once a month to see if there was any news or updates but that was years ago. I hope to see this completed.