jpexplorer

Jun 8, 2023
Thank you for your feedback.

I have tested out the bugfix and it seems to be solves the issue.
View attachment 3323020
View attachment 3323022
Let's go step by step:

1. After you downloaded the game you must download the bugfix file that has been pinned in the comments.
2. When the download finishes you must replace the the existing file but in the correct way.
2,5. If the file you downloaded is named "bcg_n_spy" then it won't work. But if the file named "bcg n spy.rpy" it should fix the problem.
3. If you have already played the game you must restart it and start a new game. (most likely 1 minute of your time)
4. After you finished with the character interactions you must find the phone. -> this unlocks the school and the door of the house.
5. If it's still not accessible please DM me and I will dive into this issue.
6. Be aware this is an early stage game. In the next patch this issue will be fixen 100%.

Thank you for your understanding and wish you a great day.

BR. :)
Thanks for the update DEV!

Athlit

Apr 24, 2018
Every time I save the patch file it saves as bcg_n_spy.rpy . I have tried changing the name when I save it to be bcg n spy.rpy , but I still cannot progress to finding my phone. I have talked to everyone, gone to all the rooms and still nothing

Oct 15, 2017
Dear All,

This is an early stage of the game.
Here is a little help to not stuck in the house(tutorial).

-When the game start you must discover the house and get to know the current characters.
-This means after you interacted with all the characters you need to find the phone in the bedroom and go to school.
-In the school you must attend to class.

Hope it helps. :)

Wishes
[BB]
Dear All,

-When the game start you must discover the house and get to know the current characters.
-This means after you interacted with all the characters you need to find the phone in the bedroom and go to school.

Wishes
[BB]
Yeeeeah, maybe make that phone a bit easier to see and give more clear guidance? The beginning of the game shouldnt be this hard to figure out. Not a good first impression at all.

Seler1an

Feb 11, 2022
Yeeeeah, maybe make that phone a bit easier to see and give more clear guidance? The beginning of the game shouldnt be this hard to figure out. Not a good first impression at all.

I did speak to all 3 girls and got the phone from my desk cant seem to find the School tho somethingis bugged?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
the game has potential the choices for actresses are great so I'll check it out again once the size issue gets dealt with
quick bug report
if u click on Nicolette at school (principal office) u get transported to her house out of nowhere

Mar 21, 2019
Dear All,

Wishes
[BB]
He not go in School!!!! On map none School, what the hell bag????????????

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes