Lucian_25

Aug 19, 2020
I'm keeping an eye on this one. It sounds promising. Unfortunately, I too am suffering from the glitch that keeps the school locked. I have started a new game with the bugfix. I uninstalled & reinstalled the game with the bugfix. I also tried downloading from a different source, all to no avail. I'll give it another try on the next update.

Planck1972

Jul 15, 2023
This tutorial problem when you start the game is a very very bad impression. Tutorial needs to guide you but you're doing everything to find it. I couldnt and quit the game after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: curlyNadine

ricsi

Mar 26, 2018
For the bugfix to work make sure you delete bcg n spy.rpyc file aswell which the original one generated, then after that the game should work.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
If you don't know how to do a tutorial and lock the progression of the game. Then don't put it in the game

Rating: 1 meh

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I can't really if I have hit my limit and just need to wait for updates or not. I know there are plenty of videos in the game folder but no idea how to get to them in the path. I know a number of things like "Friday exam" or "get wine at the shop" goes nowhere now.

fredo321

Aug 23, 2021
this game basic story sound good. i did play sometime and break my eyes to found mc phone and i around 3 Usb keys who appear nowhere in my inventory.... waisting my time to found way to go school
School not in the map still i break my head to put kind of not clear "patch.bug"
so just want encorage the author to continue i will be back, in 2 or 3 upgrade to try again

Please make patch easy download in the future, to open in game file just after download
you will make ure game more succes if more easy
the dificult to start the game little more easy will attract more peoples
good luck, see soon

Reactions: BigBoy Projects

BigBoy Projects

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
this game basic story sound good. i did play sometime and break my eyes to found mc phone and i around 3 Usb keys who appear nowhere in my inventory.... waisting my time to found way to go school
School not in the map still i break my head to put kind of not clear "patch.bug"
so just want encorage the author to continue i will be back, in 2 or 3 upgrade to try again

Please make patch easy download in the future, to open in game file just after download
you will make ure game more succes if more easy
the dificult to start the game little more easy will attract more peoples
good luck, see soon
Hi,

Thank you for your review I really appreciate it.
While the upload happened on the site the work did not stopped at all.
I've seen the comments about the difficulty and currently working on it to make it more easier and especially more rewarding.
I'd like to ask patience from everyone because this is the first release and many thing are subject to change/improve.
The next update will be a blast.
Stay tuned and thank you all the reviews.

Have a great day y'all. :)

in the quest asking for wine how i get wine ?
Im sorry for the inconvenience but its not implemented yet.

Reactions: fredo321

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope that the that there will be repeatable xxx events instead of see once then throw into gallery .

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
Uhh tutorial is so bad, ended up quiting the damn thing. Clearly made by an amateur with no experience. Mind you I usually play these games on my Android so if you are gonna hide tiny objects don't expect me to find them, it's impossible on a small screen.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BackAgain-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BigBoy Projects
1.80 star(s) 8 Votes