Averop

Dec 2, 2020
Can anyone assist by saying how many scenes or quests are in this version?
I already found 4 usb s. Is there any scenes with lisa or Nicolette and also with kendra? Plz help man

Zeus666666

Feb 6, 2024
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Vielen Dank für das Queck-Feedback.
Es gab einen Fehler in den Spieldateien.
Bitte laden Sie diese Datei herunter und ersetzen Sie sie im Spielordner.
Versuchen Sie dann, das Spiel neu zu starten und fortzufahren. Es sollte inzwischen behoben sein.

Denken Sie daran, dass die Datei "bcg n spy" NICHT "bcg_n_spy" sein muss.
Löschen Sie ggf. die vorhandene Datei und ersetzen Sie sie durch die neue.

BR
[/ZITAT] [/ZITAT]
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Vielen Dank für das Queck-Feedback.
Es gab einen Fehler in den Spieldateien.
Bitte laden Sie diese Datei herunter und ersetzen Sie sie im Spielordner.
Versuchen Sie dann, das Spiel neu zu starten und fortzufahren. Es sollte inzwischen behoben sein.

Denken Sie daran, dass die Datei "bcg n spy" NICHT "bcg_n_spy" sein muss.
Löschen Sie ggf. die vorhandene Datei und ersetzen Sie sie durch die neue.

BR
[/ZITAT]

Ich kann die Datei nicht herunterladen ?

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
Hit the same bug as others have mentioned. Looks promising but at this stage it's not even worth being called a demo. I'll keep an update and hopefully it'll actually have some content before the years out. However what's here does really look promising and the real pron is a great assist. Yes I mentioned promising twice on purpose.

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
sorry, deleted !
bug bug bug.
1) complete the tutorial ! no tutorial
2) go to school (with white van) ! no van
change the file .rpy !! I change ! not better

When you have a bug in a game, do a new right version !!! no a patch

So deleted

Nightmare3007

Oct 12, 2017
ok a new game. has some potential. but it should be 200~400 mb max but you use only png type image wich made the game 2gb. please create a down version with only important pic are png other are jpg

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
It's midnight and it won't let me sleep,it keeps saying "complete tutorial first".How can I do it if it won't let me continue.

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3322046

Overview:
This game is an open world game with many locations and characters also with many possibilities.
Is about a young man whos given a chance to get back into his early life and live it again.
His motivations are to take every chance he thrown away.
This means he wants to fuck every girl in the city.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-03
Release Date: 2024-02-03
Developer: BigBoyGames
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Lewd Mom and the Cousin
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - -

Patches: Bugfix

View attachment 3322018 View attachment 3322019 View attachment 3322020 View attachment 3322021 View attachment 3322022 View attachment 3322023 View attachment 3322024 View attachment 3322025
Love it woow

TwistedTeddy

Jun 1, 2017
Yet another game to be added to my oh so long list of ignored games and this one looked cool too. Like dawg it's been over a week since you dropped this game stop telling people to download your lame ass bugfix and fix your game and if your not gonna do that then at least put the appropriate version number on this game I dead ass thought this was a completed game not a demo like that shit is misleading as fuck bruh. I bet over half the people that even downloaded this did so because they thought it was a completed game. Also if the bugfix is required to unlock more content than the 3 minutes that are there without the bugfix. Then it should be clearly stated somewhere on the page that you must download the bugfix, other games do that why can't you why do I have to download the game only to search the forum to see the bugfix is mandatory. Like just make it simple for the user/ consumer of your product/game, you ain't gotta walk US through how to fix YOUR game.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes