billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
How the fuck does the dev decide to remove skip and back functionality in a sandbox with repeating events? Game is unplayable now lol.

Edit: Realized the options are paywalled. That sucks. the password is "kendraslusty".
If devs spent as much time adding content as they do trying to figure out twisted ways to force people to pay, the games would do better.
Not working, probably changed again. Tried others too.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
How the fuck does the dev decide to remove skip and back functionality in a sandbox with repeating events? Game is unplayable now lol.

Edit: Realized the options are paywalled. That sucks. the password is "kendraslusty".
If devs spent as much time adding content as they do trying to figure out twisted ways to force people to pay, the games would do better.
lustypeople

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Hi,

I seem to be stuck at the "Spy after Lisa in the gym shower." step. I can routinely find her in the changing room, but never in the shower. The WT says it is random, so when would the randomness be applied? Has anyone else completed this step? if so, was there a trick to it?

Update: It really was just a matter of repeated attempts to find her in the gym shower until the randomness gods were favorable.
Check all days before Friday after classes.

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
ok, i am officially stuck ...
the quest line and WT says to meet Mia in te kitchen in the morning, after i had decided to build relations with her and heard the weird sounds in her room at midnight
however, whenever i try to, i can't because of the " dad block".
am i missing something here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same problem. Can someone help or is it end of this update...

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
I've been on this for a week. I haven't fucked any of them. kendra 29 and 30. mia I can't put it together 5 and 2. rose 30 and 10. lisa 23 and 0. nicolette 0 and 0. nicole 23 and 0. it's very, very boring to put together and very repetitive. I feel like I'm not moving forward.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes