BigBoy Projects

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
0.6 update release:

Hello All,

I'm here to tell you few information about the new update and the current state of the game.
The bigges issue when you couldn't use the previous save files has been solved.
HOWEVER....
You can use those saves but you can't progress in the story further. The reason behind that is because in the old saves you would need to replay the very last quest that you have played to unlock the next one. This is not possible because the main quests are not replayable.
With this update this issue also SOLVED and from this point you will be able to use saves that you make.
So basically in the future update you can use any of your saves that are made in version 0.6 or above.

For this I'm terribly sorry guys. This is a mistake that I couldn't foresee when the game was in the very early stages.

In conpensation for all your struggles I have made a save file for you all - with maximum stats for all the characters in tha game.

Again please excuse my faults in the developement. I've never ever tought that developing a game would be this much difficult.
I hope you like this update and in the next update there will be waaaay more content and quests that you all can enjoy.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BackAgain-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Encountered a bug in the main quest line.
During Mia's part of the main quest line at the step "During the night sneak in Nicolette's office for the evidence".
University is closed at Night, every day of the week.
This is after the janitor and Lisa part rewards the key, still doesn't work.
Edit: fixed it by save editor. Gave myself the key back. Seems the key is lost somewhere between the Lisa part and Mia part of the main quest.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
BigBoy Projects nice that you provided the save, however reading your description that save has max stats but we have to do all the quests from the beginning yet again? No need to grind stats but clicking and doing all other quest at the specific time and location is chore even with max stats. Might be better to just provide save with all the previous quests completed and new content added in 0.6 unlocked to be played, basically 0.5 full completed saves that are compatible with new content added in 0.6, otherwise it's grind all over again.

BeeSloo

Jul 2, 2017
BigBoy Projects nice that you provided the save, however reading your description that save has max stats but we have to do all the quests from the beginning yet again? No need to grind stats but clicking and doing all other quest at the specific time and location is chore even with max stats. Might be better to just provide save with all the previous quests completed and new content added in 0.6 unlocked to be played, basically 0.5 full completed saves that are compatible with new content added in 0.6, otherwise it's grind all over again.
Played 0.6 ver. Don't bother to play there not much, pretty much skipalble for next upd.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Is there any way in the cheat to update the training progression at the gym back to what it was for me because I had to use people saves again? Don't really want to start all of that again

If not hopefully it is added when the next update happens that require a full save.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes