Others Abandoned Back At The Smiths [v0.0.3] [JD_seal]

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The reason why that Inc patch don't work is this: 1st Image V0.0.2 - 2 Image V0.0.3. In the version before, you could open the json.js files in Notepad ++ and change the relationship between the people in the game.
Image 3.jpg Image 4.jpg

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i think i´m stupid.

i downloaded it.
i started it.
it says something and Looks like it trys to start some Chrome Extension?

i feel sad and delete it.

Aug 16, 2017
well......the opening would have been nice had I not got a scene playing over a scene.
ive met a couple of characters but the icon for the sun is having some serious issues as it keeps going back and forward so the day wasn't getting any older until I slept like 4 times to get to see the moon, after some time was supposed to have passed already.

like the art style as it hand drawn and not another set of the usual suspects. I kind of expected some kind of intro to show or at least hint at some kind of objectives or direction, but was kind of lost after a couple of days.....er….kindly :D

not my choice of engine so might just give this a miss now as the positives are far outdone by the negatives, which is not a good first impression

Reactions: F9Zoney
Aug 16, 2017
Look page 1, there you have bugfix for that...
you expect people to actually read an OP or even some of the feed before posting a question that is already answered before they even logged onto this site? REALLY?? shame on you :D

with that kind of logic we would lose a good third of all future posts at least :D

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
you expect people to actually read an OP or even some of the feed before posting a question that is already answered before they even logged onto this site? REALLY?? shame on you :D

with that kind of logic we would lose a good third of all future posts at least :D
buttlovinmagic, I'm not ashamed at all. I must tell him to check the first page because the bug fix for the game is there. Because he has not thought so far to check it out, someone has to tell him about it and now I became the one who had to do it. Next time, maybe you will answer the next question.
Have a nice day.... 4Finger....

Aug 16, 2017
buttlovinmagic, I'm not ashamed at all. I must tell him to check the first page because the bug fix for the game is there. Because he has not thought so far to check it out, someone has to tell him about it and now I became the one who had to do it. Next time, maybe you will answer the next question.
Have a nice day.... 4Finger....

well I can see the humour of my post was completely lost on you. maybe the smiley faces got lost?
if you also look one post above the one you answered (post 90) the answer was already there (post 89)....shocking

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The game is buggy like hell.

The automatic skip destroy that you can see the answers when you have no save you can play all again.

Sometimes the day times are not working and so on.

After sex scene with the maid I got all time the restaurant pic all time after a choice for example enter bathroom,restaurant pic,go hall,restaurant pic and so on.

It doesn´t matter if you play over index or use the exe it is all buggy.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I keep waiting for Brad Pitt to jump out of this game randomly.