Others Abandoned Back At The Smiths [v0.0.3] [JD_seal]

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys, dev here
Since my programming and writing skills are lacking, as you could clearly see, I decided to put the game on hold while looking for a team. And right now I have found someone, but since this is still new and we don't know if we can work together we've decided to work on a smaller game for now, just to test how well we do.
If things work out, once we're finished with this project we'll start rebooting this.
Also 's a screenshot of the new project, I would love to hear your opinions.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Hey guys, dev here
Since my programming and writing skills are lacking, as you could clearly see, I decided to put the game on hold while looking for a team. And right now I have found someone, but since this is still new and we don't know if we can work together we've decided to work on a smaller game for now, just to test how well we do.
If things work out, once we're finished with this project we'll start rebooting this.
Also 's a screenshot of the new project, I would love to hear your opinions.
Well, that's bad, art was looking very promising, and i would like to play your new project as well. Will hope, that you will be working on BATS in future, and will not abandon this project forever, cause this game is very cool.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
This should be changed from abandoned to On Hold since the developer did say he was putting it on hold.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Lets hope it will be resumed since the art style is interesting and unique in it self plus I want to see in what direction the DEV will take the story. :unsure: :)

D

Deleted member 1638999

soooo the game just opes a chrome and cant do ore. rerror screen ....