riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
7.9 GB of wich I've enjoyed -almost- every single bit..
and I said 'almost' because some of the characters are (for me) a big NO.. personal opinion of course
thx anyway dev and keep up the great job..

PS I'd really love to see in this game &

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
and I said 'almost' because some of the characters are (for me) a big NO.. personal opinion of course

Jynx Maze is in the game, isn't she? The one that is at both parties?

Reactions: Bald Games

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
BTW, your choice of models has been excellent IMO. Enough so that I actually DO have to consider who I want to push forward with over someone else.

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
Yes. I was about to comment about this. Unless he means a threesome with both, Jynx Maze is already in the game as a side character.
my bad.. here's the re-phrase " PS I'd really love to see in this game & as one of the main chars or, at least, not just side"

about the threesome option.. I like them both so "ca va sans dir" ;D

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
my bad.. here's the re-phrase " PS I'd really love to see in this game & as one of the main chars or, at least, not just side"

about the threesome option.. I like them both so "ca va sans dir" ;D
The cast of main characters for this game is defined and there will be no more additions since we're approaching the end of the story. Toward the end of the game, I'll open a poll to check if players would like to see any of the side chars from Back to Freedom as main chars in the next game.

Reactions: riMaec and Brovalon

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
The cast of main characters for this game is defined and there will be no more additions since we're approaching the end of the story. Toward the end of the game, I'll open a poll to check if players would like to see any of the side chars from Back to Freedom as main chars in the next game.
so there will be a next one. Is it just a mere idea or you already have a plot for it? thx

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
so there will be a next one. Is it just a mere idea or you already have a plot for it? thx
I don't have a defined plot yet, just an idea here and there that I've been writing down whenever it comes to mind. The only thing already defined is that the protagonist will be someone younger than in Back to Freedom. Probably a man old enough to be in college.
If you want to leave any suggestions for the next game, all ideas are welcome as long as they don't stray too far from Back to Freedom tags.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Version 0.28 launched and OP updated with new links.

Please report any bugs found.

If you like the game, consider supporting it.

Thank you all and have fun.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hello, big fan. Is there a way to keep the gallery progress when restarting the story?
Hello. The gallery is persistent between playthroughs as long as the browser cache is not cleared since that is where data from unlocked scenes is saved. Therefore, if you clear the cache, the gallery will be lost.
If you use the browser in incognito mode, the gallery will also be lost when you open the browser again after closing it because the cache will be cleared automatically.
Even if you load an old save with all the scenes unlocked, if your browser cache has been cleared for any reason, the scenes will still be unlocked in the save, but they will be lost when you restart the game because when you restart the game, it searches for scenes unlocked in the cache and not in the save. Some players don't understand how the gallery works and think it's bugged in some way, but there's nothing wrong.

Reactions: Brovalon and jj315

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

I know tastes are tastes, but personally I'm grateful for this game not having Sara Jay because I'm not able to deal with her nose...

Jul 24, 2020
Enjoyed the update, but can I ask what the plans are for Sarah if you ask for a DNA test, assuming the MC didn't get her pregnant? Is the only way for a relationship with her to continue by agreeing to take care of a child that isn't his?
Or did I make a mistake? I mean, I'm 99% I avoided getting her pregnant, but I might be misremembering.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Enjoyed the update, but can I ask what the plans are for Sarah if you ask for a DNA test, assuming the MC didn't get her pregnant? Is the only way for a relationship with her to continue by agreeing to take care of a child that isn't his?
Or did I make a mistake? I mean, I'm 99% I avoided getting her pregnant, but I might be misremembering.
Hello. Sarah can be a deceiver girl. If you are sure you didn't get her pregnant, she is deceiving you. To be sure, just observe her reaction when you don't take responsibility. If she gets sad, you are the child's real father. If she gets angry, it's because she's deceiving you.
But if you want to continue the relationship with her, the only way is to assume paternity of the child (whether it's yours or not).

Reactions: something123321
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes