apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
Hi. I don't understand French so I had to use the translator. I hope I got most of your message right.
Firstly, I'm glad you like the game. Serious. I am always grateful for any encouragement and praise since the negative players tend to be the most vocal ones. So it's always good to read words of encouragement. Thanks.

The game format with choices that matter and impact the story will be the same in the next game. This is one of the features players like most about Back to Freedom and I don't intend to change it. Maybe I'll add more stats for the main character like intelligence, fitness, and charisma, in addition to corruption, and the usual love and lust for the girls. But this is still being considered. Anyway, Back to Freedom is not as close to being finished as you might have thought. The game is maybe 75% done, but it will still take approximately a year until I finish everything I intend to do in the game such as the storyline of all the main characters, multiple endings, the sandbox mode, which I have a lot of content planned, and the achievements system that will only be implemented when the story is finished.

As for the choice of actresses, I believe you are wrong. I did a lot of research before choosing the cast and there are several possible threesomes in the current cast. And if you haven't seen much of this yet, it's because I'm saving the best for the end and for when it makes sense in the story. To give an example, in addition to the threesomes with Megan and Adriana and Megan and Ava that we already have in the story, we will also have threesomes with Gina and Angela, Gina and Haley, Angela and Adriana, Angela and Ava, and Blanche and Amirah. So just have a little more patience and you will see that the cast choice was right. And I intend to do the same careful research for the next game.

As for the story, it is a long game with many characters. That way, I don't think I can just focus on the family story. Each character has their problems, their ambitions, and dreams. The game would become tedious if I focused only on the family story and turned the rest of the cast into side characters with little to no depth. I hope you understand.

Finally, regarding new fetishes, it is always necessary to be careful with fetishes often hated by players and supporting platforms. So, I don't intend to add any non-consensual content, whether for Back to Freedom or any other game I make in the future. Sorry about that. But I can consider some more common and widely acceptable fetishes.

Thank you for your feedback. Have a great day.
Hi Deva, in this release, we saw Sarah getting pregnant. So in the upcoming releases will we see the other lady pregnancies as well. And what about Angela & Kelsi. When will they make a comeback?

PS. Great update.

Reactions: Bald Games

patooo69

Nov 22, 2023
Salut. Je ne comprends pas le français donc j’ai dû utiliser le traducteur. J’espère que j’ai bien compris la plupart de votre message.
Tout d’abord, je suis content que vous aimiez le jeu. Sérieux. Je suis toujours reconnaissant pour tout encouragement et tout éloge, car les joueurs négatifs ont tendance à être les plus bruyants. Il est donc toujours bon de lire des mots d’encouragement. Merci.

Le format du jeu avec des choix qui comptent et qui ont un impact sur l’histoire sera le même dans le prochain jeu. C’est l’une des fonctionnalités que les joueurs aiment le plus dans Back to Freedom et je n’ai pas l’intention de la changer. Peut-être que j’ajouterai plus de statistiques pour le personnage principal comme l’intelligence, la forme physique et le charisme, en plus de la corruption, et de l’amour et de la convoitise habituels pour les filles. Mais cela est toujours à l’étude. Quoi qu’il en soit, Back to Freedom n’est pas aussi près d’être terminé que vous auriez pu le penser. Le jeu est peut-être terminé à 75%, mais il faudra encore environ un an avant que je ne termine tout ce que j’ai l’intention de faire dans le jeu, comme l’histoire de tous les personnages principaux, les fins multiples, le mode bac à sable, dont j’ai prévu beaucoup de contenu, et le système de réalisations qui ne sera implémenté que lorsque l’histoire sera terminée.

Quant au choix des actrices, je pense que vous vous trompez. J’ai fait beaucoup de recherches avant de choisir le casting et il y a plusieurs trios possibles dans le casting actuel. Et si vous n’avez pas encore vu grand-chose de tout cela, c’est parce que je garde le meilleur pour la fin et pour quand cela a du sens dans l’histoire. Pour donner un exemple, en plus des trios avec Megan et Adriana et Megan et Ava que nous avons déjà dans l’histoire, nous aurons également des trios avec Gina et Angela, Gina et Haley, Angela et Adriana, Angela et Ava, et Blanche et Amirah. Alors ayez un peu plus de patience et vous verrez que le choix du casting était le bon. Et j’ai l’intention de faire la même recherche minutieuse pour le prochain jeu.

Quant à l’histoire, c’est un jeu de longue haleine avec de nombreux personnages. De cette façon, je ne pense pas pouvoir me concentrer uniquement sur l’histoire de la famille. Chaque personnage a ses problèmes, ses ambitions et ses rêves. Le jeu deviendrait fastidieux si je me concentrais uniquement sur l’histoire de la famille et transformais le reste de la distribution en personnages secondaires avec peu ou pas de profondeur. J’espère que vous comprenez.

Enfin, concernant les nouveaux fétiches, il faut toujours faire attention aux fétiches souvent détestés par les joueurs et les plateformes supportrices. Donc, je n’ai pas l’intention d’ajouter du contenu non consensuel, que ce soit pour Back to Freedom ou tout autre jeu que je ferai à l’avenir. Désolé. Mais je peux envisager des fétiches plus courants et largement acceptables.

Merci pour vos commentaires. Passez une bonne journée.
[/CITATION]

Salut
Tout d’abord, merci d’avoir pris le temps de me répondre. Je suis désolé si vous avez dû traduire mon commentaire car j’avais publié une traduction anglaise.

J’attire votre attention sur l’ajout de statistiques au MC car cela pourrait rendre le jeu compliqué à jouer ou trop grinçant ! mais je pense que vous y avez déjà pensé.

Je suis ravi d’apprendre qu’il y a encore pas mal de contenu à attendre, alors je serai patient pendant que vous me conseillez.

pour les actrices, j’attends avec impatience leur développement car je suis fan de Megan et Gina qui sont vraiment magnifiques. sur ce point, avez-vous des plans (pour BTF ou le prochain jeu de scènes MMW ou d’autres ou allez-vous rester sur les trios WWM ?)

pour l’histoire générale, vous faites un travail impressionnant de recherche et d’écriture et je vous félicite vraiment. Je voulais m’abonner à Patreon mais comme je joue exclusivement en ligne sans téléchargement (via Gamecore) cela ne me sera pas utile car le cheat tag n’est plus présent (je comprends parfaitement les raisons)

actuellement, j’ai créé 2 sauvegardes pour 2 chemins (luxure et amour), donc à chaque mise à jour, je joue au jeu 2 fois pour obtenir le plus de résultats.

pour les autres fétiches je comprends vos explications mais je vous conseille tout de même d’inclure quelques surprises qui plairaient aux joueurs, j’en suis sûr.

Merci vraiment parce que votre jeu est dans mon top 3.

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
As for MMW scenes, I plan a path where Jason finds out about MC and Abigail and (if you have enough friendship with him) he accepts the situation, which will pave the way for such a scene. Note: This path will only be possible if you choose to host Jason and Abigail at your home at the end of the current version.

As for the online version, you can support me at Patreon or Subscribestar and use your supporter benefits in the online version available at mopoga.com/back-to-freedom. If this was your only impediment, it is no longer. So if you can, become a supporter. I would really appreciate it.

Reactions: patooo69

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hi Deva, in this release, we saw Sarah getting pregnant. So in the upcoming releases will we see the other lady pregnancies as well. And what about Angela & Kelsi. When will they make a comeback?

PS. Great update.
Yes, we already had the revelation of Jillian's pregnancy in the last update, and now Sarah's (beware: if you did not get her pregnant, she might be deceiving you). Over time, more and more revelations will happen (depending on how many characters you got pregnant). And some of the pregnancies will have an impact on the story.

Kelsi and Angela will have their stories continued at the opportune time. You will be able to win them over again or not depending on your stats and choices.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Angela - day 25
Adriana - day 27
Abigail - day 28
Jessa - day 30
Jillian - day 21
Alexis - day 28
Sarah - day 17
Anya - day 27
Will we have later chances to impregnate them? Like Alexis, on day 26, not 28, had an option to come inside her(multiple times) if your corruption was high enough but I am playing as the good guy, so that option was greyed out each time.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Will we have later chances to impregnate them? Like Alexis, on day 26, not 28, had an option to come inside her(multiple times) if your corruption was high enough but I am playing as the good guy, so that option was greyed out each time.
For now, pregnancies are a one-time thing. And that's unlikely to change.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
For now, pregnancies are a one-time thing. And that's unlikely to change.
Thanks. On another note, I just started day 29 and got to the phone hacker riddle game. The MC really should have called Angela right after he found out that the hacker sent the 'fat' text to her and tell her he was hacked, that he did not send that. I know that would have been the first thing I did after I got to work, using the work phone system(not the smartphone, since I am sure the hacker is tracking the calls also). I would hate for her to think I felt that way, for any real period of time. As it turns out, our MC never explains the 'fat' text to Angela. Might want ti throw just one additional scene in there to do that, otherwise it kind of makes him look like an asshole.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes