1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hey. I haven't seen you here in a long time. How are you? I hope you are well.
Hey what's up, I'm fine mate, thanks for asking. Unfortunely time isn't the same as before, work and university plays a toll.

While I still am healthy and pretty energetic imo, unfortunely I'm still not like the MC who can cum like 8-9 times a day like nothing that, all that after driving a truck through a police chase and infiltrating another's company skyscrapper.

I also don't have any friend who dates Abigail Mac, but that's actually a good thing, since I like to be a bro and I probably wouldn't be able to resist her.

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hey what's up, I'm fine mate, thanks for asking. Unfortunely time isn't the same as before, work and university plays a toll.

While I still am healthy and pretty energetic imo, unfortunely I'm still not like the MC who can cum like 8-9 times a day like nothing that, all that after driving a truck through a police chase and infiltrating another's company skyscrapper.

I also don't have any friend who dates Abigail Mac, but that's actually a good thing, since I like to be a bro and I probably wouldn't be able to resist her.
I was missing your good mood. Glad to know you're well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 1tomadeira

ZERO_dan

Feb 17, 2023
Does anyone know the relevant variables about Police Chief Rachel?
It’s really too much of the previous plot... o_Oo_Oo_O

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
I don't have a defined plot yet, just an idea here and there that I've been writing down whenever it comes to mind. The only thing already defined is that the protagonist will be someone younger than in Back to Freedom. Probably a man old enough to be in college.
If you want to leave any suggestions for the next game, all ideas are welcome as long as they don't stray too far from Back to Freedom tags.
I think a younger MC would be a nice change but I doubt a bit the college plot..
You did a great job with the story behind BtF so I'm sure you'll come up with something to be worth our time also next time so the only thing I'd rather talk about is the cast. Beyond the other request, I can still give you a couple of names I've hardly seen around here: RichelleRyan and RachelStarr (also AugustTaylor I think could be a good add).
Thank you as always dev ;)

PS If you want to take a leap, I feel an heritage-related story cound be a 'breeze'.. named, let's say, 'Up to Heritage' just to stay short as BtF

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I think a younger MC would be a nice change but I doubt a bit the college plot..
You did a great job with the story behind BtF so I'm sure you'll come up with something to be worth our time also next time so the only thing I'd rather talk about is the cast. Beyond the other request, I can still give you a couple of names I've hardly seen around here: RichelleRyan and RachelStarr (also AugustTaylor I think could be a good add).
Thank you as always dev ;)

PS If you want to take a leap, I feel an heritage-related story cound be a 'breeze'.. named, let's say, 'Up to Heritage' just to stay short as BtF
When I said a college-aged MC, I didn't mean that the plot would necessarily be about college life. I am still gathering ideas together to define a main plot. But we still have some time. I want to keep focus on Back to Freedom for now.

Reactions: riMaec and Brovalon

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Can someone explain to me the "Lust" and "Love" system? Like...should I focus on one or the other, should I try to raise both equally?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Can someone explain to me the "Lust" and "Love" system? Like...should I focus on one or the other, should I try to raise both equally?
You will get scenes with each girl regardless, but some of them have a 'preferred' stat. Lust for Jillian for example, as some of her scenes have a Lust unlock requirement.

With that being said, the new system added that give +1 to both after making a girl orgasm 3 times helps with these requirements. This makes a balanced approach more viable.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
woooah look who he is...

Basicly as already said, you get a scene with each girl anyway, the thing is that the scene is different. I believe the best way to describe comparing to other html games is the love/corruption system. Do you want the girls to actually engage in a love relationship with you, or you want them to be the most depraved possible? It's an example.

I still need to play the last updates (university and work are meh and I lost the saves I had), but you need to have a balance between both. Sometimes you can trigger events from both sides, or none. This also counts to the corruption system of the MC, some scenes only trigger if you're a "good guy", others trigger if you're a "bad guy".

Finally, keep in mind on the ejaculations. Some scenes only trigger if you ejaculate several times with a girl, but if you ejaculate too much along the day you won't have stamina for the scenes later in that same day.

The begining of the game can be a bit tricky if you don't know the routes yet, but be patient. Personally I do believe this game is in the top 3-5 of the html games out here. And the dev is pretty engaging with the fans. Although I'm sad the MC doesn't have a mom or a sister... yet.

Jokes aside, I know it's hard to implement them in the story, just banter.

patooo69

Nov 22, 2023
J’ai lu que le jeu serait bientôt terminé et j’en suis très triste.
Pour votre futur jeu, vous demandez des avis, alors laissez-moi vous donner le mien :

Tout d’abord, gardez le format de l’histoire avec des choix, c’est beaucoup plus agréable à jour (un peu de triche serait également le bienvenu).

puis votre casting était très bon dans ce jeu mais vous vous êtes enfermé pour certaines scènes car ces actrices n’avaient jamais joué ensemble donc je vous conseille soit de ne pas garder un casting fixe soit de trouver des actrices qui ont joué plusieurs fois ensemble.

J’ai beaucoup aimé Retour à la liberté parce que l’histoire de famille était très bonne mais vous avez changé votre histoire en enquête criminelle alors que j’aurais aimé que vous développiez davantage l’histoire de famille, donc je vous conseille de refaire une histoire de famille et d’inclure d’autres protagonistes tels que mère, père, fille, fils, cousin et de développer les actions entre eux tous

enfin dans votre prochain jeu je vous conseille d’être plus audacieux sur les scènes en incluant des scènes de groupe (MMW, WWM, orgie ou autres) par exemple et des scènes que l’on ne voit pas beaucoup dans les jeux comme (pisse, relations forcées ou autres)

c’est ce que je pourrais vous conseiller pour votre prochain jeu et je vous remercie encore pour Back to Freedom qui est l’un de mes jeux préférés.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
J’ai lu que le jeu serait bientôt terminé et j’en suis très triste.
Pour votre futur jeu, vous demandez des avis, alors laissez-moi vous donner le mien :

Tout d’abord, gardez le format de l’histoire avec des choix, c’est beaucoup plus agréable à jour (un peu de triche serait également le bienvenu).

puis votre casting était très bon dans ce jeu mais vous vous êtes enfermé pour certaines scènes car ces actrices n’avaient jamais joué ensemble donc je vous conseille soit de ne pas garder un casting fixe soit de trouver des actrices qui ont joué plusieurs fois ensemble.

J’ai beaucoup aimé Retour à la liberté parce que l’histoire de famille était très bonne mais vous avez changé votre histoire en enquête criminelle alors que j’aurais aimé que vous développiez davantage l’histoire de famille, donc je vous conseille de refaire une histoire de famille et d’inclure d’autres protagonistes tels que mère, père, fille, fils, cousin et de développer les actions entre eux tous

enfin dans votre prochain jeu je vous conseille d’être plus audacieux sur les scènes en incluant des scènes de groupe (MMW, WWM, orgie ou autres) par exemple et des scènes que l’on ne voit pas beaucoup dans les jeux comme (pisse, relations forcées ou autres)

c’est ce que je pourrais vous conseiller pour votre prochain jeu et je vous remercie encore pour Back to Freedom qui est l’un de mes jeux préférés.
Hi. I don't understand French so I had to use the translator. I hope I got most of your message right.
Firstly, I'm glad you like the game. Serious. I am always grateful for any encouragement and praise since the negative players tend to be the most vocal ones. So it's always good to read words of encouragement. Thanks.

The game format with choices that matter and impact the story will be the same in the next game. This is one of the features players like most about Back to Freedom and I don't intend to change it. Maybe I'll add more stats for the main character like intelligence, fitness, and charisma, in addition to corruption, and the usual love and lust for the girls. But this is still being considered. Anyway, Back to Freedom is not as close to being finished as you might have thought. The game is maybe 75% done, but it will still take approximately a year until I finish everything I intend to do in the game such as the storyline of all the main characters, multiple endings, the sandbox mode, which I have a lot of content planned, and the achievements system that will only be implemented when the story is finished.

As for the choice of actresses, I believe you are wrong. I did a lot of research before choosing the cast and there are several possible threesomes in the current cast. And if you haven't seen much of this yet, it's because I'm saving the best for the end and for when it makes sense in the story. To give an example, in addition to the threesomes with Megan and Adriana and Megan and Ava that we already have in the story, we will also have threesomes with Gina and Angela, Gina and Haley, Angela and Adriana, Angela and Ava, and Blanche and Amirah. So just have a little more patience and you will see that the cast choice was right. And I intend to do the same careful research for the next game.

As for the story, it is a long game with many characters. That way, I don't think I can just focus on the family story. Each character has their problems, their ambitions, and dreams. The game would become tedious if I focused only on the family story and turned the rest of the cast into side characters with little to no depth. I hope you understand.

Finally, regarding new fetishes, it is always necessary to be careful with fetishes often hated by players and supporting platforms. So, I don't intend to add any non-consensual content, whether for Back to Freedom or any other game I make in the future. Sorry about that. But I can consider some more common and widely acceptable fetishes.

Thank you for your feedback. Have a great day.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes