EldarGard

Mar 5, 2019
When you take Megan to the beach, what choices do you have to make/conditions do you have to meet, to get her to take off the bottom for her bikini?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
When you take Megan to the beach, what choices do you have to make/conditions do you have to meet, to get her to take off the bottom for her bikini?
I need to see the back first - Will you save me if I drown? - On her legs

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
change log for 0.10 says First pregnancy possible.

but i have played through game and i saw nothing about pregnancy mentioned......even replayed from new game using save editor to boost love and lust to 500 but still saw nothing mentioned (and yes i have current version)

marocto

Mar 17, 2018

but i have played through game and i saw nothing about pregnancy mentioned......even replayed from new game using save editor to boost love and lust to 500 but still saw nothing mentioned (and yes i have current version)
its with the girl after lulu. you have to make her cum 4 times i think, and then cum inside her

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019

I also missed out on few choices. Basically we don't know what we need to do to get a scene. Its never clearly indicated anywhere and you never get a hint also. It would have been better if branchings were indicated when they are about to happen or when we miss a choice (greyed out) its shown why we missed it. We are just doing a hit and trial at the moment for the scenes.

While playing i get greyed out choices but i dont even know why i am getting it or what did i miss to miss that choice. Its a really good game with consistent updates. Dev if you get get the time do ponder over it because it help the players a lot and would also add clarity to the gamplay i think. Just my 2cents. Cheers.

Reactions: Silentdeath8

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
how to stop the hack attack without disguise option? Brovalon
Bald Games has posted a route through the airvents I think on page 32 there that'll let you learn a secret and drop down in front of the guard. You need to fight the guard no matter what - but once you've done that you get the interaction with the heiress and from there by simply rejecting her you can stop the hack.

its with the girl after lulu. you have to make her cum 4 times i think, and then cum inside her
Yeah. So far the only impregation content (of what I hope is going to later be plentiful, on a personal level) is Sarah. You cum inside her three times to get her pregnant I believe, and need to make her cum four times to not have an end where she rats you out. (Providing you seek her help at all.)

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

As already said, Sarah is the only possible character to get pregnant so far. Cum 3 times inside and a video showing the fertilization will appear right after the third time.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I also missed out on few choices. Basically we don't know what we need to do to get a scene. Its never clearly indicated anywhere and you never get a hint also. It would have been better if branchings were indicated when they are about to happen or when we miss a choice (greyed out) its shown why we missed it. We are just doing a hit and trial at the moment for the scenes.

While playing i get greyed out choices but i dont even know why i am getting it or what did i miss to miss that choice. Its a really good game with consistent updates. Dev if you get get the time do ponder over it because it help the players a lot and would also add clarity to the gamplay i think. Just my 2cents. Cheers.
This is a recurring request from players. I've been thinking a lot about this and I want to implement something that helps the players, but without delivering too easily what needs to be done. My biggest obstacle right now is to make something that is simple and aesthetically viable. I highly value the game's interface. I want it to be something simple, clean, and easy to understand. I've been thinking about using icons next to options that demand some special requirements. For example, if an option needs an amount of love with a character, I would put the red heart icon next to the option. That way the player will know that he needs to reach a love breakpoint with that character, but he won't know the exact amount. The same can be done with the icons of lust, friendship, and corruption.

Something like this:
test.jpg

The challenge here is to make additional icons for other situations like those that represent previous choices in the story, ahegao in previous scenes, etc.
Still, I know that many players will keep complaining because, in the case of previous choices in the story, they would have no way of knowing which choice they should have made differently. But I think this is the best I can do with relatively little work and keeping the interface clean.

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
This is a recurring request from players. I've been thinking a lot about this and I want to implement something that helps the players, but without delivering too easily what needs to be done. My biggest obstacle right now is to make something that is simple and aesthetically viable. I highly value the game's interface. I want it to be something simple, clean, and easy to understand. I've been thinking about using icons next to options that demand some special requirements. For example, if an option needs an amount of love with a character, I would put the red heart icon next to the option. That way the player will know that he needs to reach a love breakpoint with that character, but he won't know the exact amount. The same can be done with the icons of lust, friendship, and corruption.

Something like this:
View attachment 1899141

The challenge here is to make additional icons for other situations like those that represent previous choices in the story, ahegao in previous scenes, etc.
Still, I know that many players will keep complaining because, in the case of previous choices in the story, they would have no way of knowing which choice they should have made differently. But I think this is the best I can do with relatively little work and keeping the interface clean.
I made other examples with more icons for each type of requirement.
If I really do it this way, I'll make a help icon in the sidebar with the captions.

test.jpg

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Something like this:
View attachment 1899141

Personally I don't think you would need something that big. Something like a "hover box" (sorry I really don't remember the name, having a brainfart). Something small like what happens on wikipedia, when you put the mouse on a link. Something like "you need more corruption" or "you should select another option at sunday afternoon scene", etc. I think you would take way too much time the way you want, and this way you can even make it a bit vague (if you don't want the guide) using the "hover box".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many html games already work like that, when x or y option is locked. Like "you need another action", or "you need to do at afternoon", or "needs more charisma", etc etc. Of course it is mainly on free to roam games, but if I understood what you want to achieve it would be easier this way, would be more pleasing to the eye and probably give you less work. The image above isn't the very best example, as it gives you a preview of the page of the link, but I guess you understood what I meant about "hover box" with small tips there.

I feel so dumb calling "hover box" lmao. But I'm really not remembering the name lol. Oh well.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Personally I don't think you would need something that big. Something like a "hover box" (sorry I really don't remember the name, having a brainfart). Something small like what happens on wikipedia, when you put the mouse on a link. Something like "you need more corruption" or "you should select another option at sunday afternoon scene", etc. I think you would take way too much time the way you want, and this way you can even make it a bit vague (if you don't want the guide) using the "hover box".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many html games already work like that, when x or y option is locked. Like "you need another action", or "you need to do at afternoon", or "needs more charisma", etc etc. Of course it is mainly on free to roam games, but if I understood what you want to achieve it would be easier this way, would be more pleasing to the eye and probably give you less work. The image above isn't the very best example, as it gives you a preview of the page of the link, but I guess you understood what I meant about "hover box" with small tips there.

I feel so dumb calling "hover box" lmao. But I'm really not remembering the name lol. Oh well.
It's a good idea. But I would have more work than with the icons.
I thought about the icons precisely because I don't need to change any existing programming. All I have to do is copy and paste the appropriate icon next to the option. Of course, doing this in all the options available in the game would take some time. But that would happen with any choice.
Even so, I will evaluate if there is a way as easy as the icons to do this.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's a good idea. But I would have more work than with the icons.
I thought about the icons precisely because I don't need to change any existing programming. All I have to do is copy and paste the appropriate icon next to the option. Of course, doing this in all the options available in the game would take some time. But that would happen with any choice.
Even so, I will evaluate if there is a way as easy as the icons to do this.
Have no idea, I barely have any programming of html. But of course, do what you think it's easier.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Have no idea, I barely have any programming of html. But of course, do what you think it's easier.
Pretty sure this idea is called a tool tip, and is fairly easy to do. Here is a link to an example on the w3schools website < >
I've seen these done in some other HTML games. For example in College Daze, there are little green "+" occasionally that are tooltips that explain that you got to see certain scenes because of some choice, or that a scene could have been different.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I made other examples with more icons for each type of requirement.
If I really do it this way, I'll make a help icon in the sidebar with the captions.

View attachment 1899404
This sounds amazing. You could also go for waht 1tomadeira suggested. Many HTML games use that kind of system. Pick whats easiest and efficient for you, not too messy which would break the game. We wouldn't want that, we love the game.

You could also use icon or just a popup to indicate when a narrative branch is going to happen that way the player is informed that it is going to be an important decision. You could also put the legend for choices in the phone making an help icon. That way when ever the player wants to know what an icon means they could easily see it. If you want more simplification just show the stats below the choice we are getting/not getting. That way you wouldnot also need the icons.

For the previous choices that the player has already taken in the past, you could just add few details to why we are getting/not getting a particular choice or we could just replay from the beginning, thats something we could do if anyone does not like where they are at the game.

Or early on for the returning players you could let us make those important narrative choices so that anyone can play/ keep/ remove relations with characters they want.

Good Luck

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes