TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
looking at the models, I can already predict some things that are likely going to happen:

- threesome Abigal/Adriana (they filmed one together)
- threesome Angela/Gina (since there's one)
- lesbian scene Megan/Gina
- threesome Adriana/Megan

nice choice in models, I'd understand if you didn't want to go this route tho and create more content with other models. Is there going to be the chance to not have a "harem" route of sorts? I feel like this is where the game's going, but given that you can have a "not cheating" route I'd figure there will be some different routes (although it's stated that the wife can and has been very forgiving)

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
looking at the models, I can already predict some things that are likely going to happen:

- threesome Abigal/Adriana (they filmed one together)
- threesome Angela/Gina (since there's one)
- lesbian scene Megan/Gina
- threesome Adriana/Megan

nice choice in models, I'd understand if you didn't want to go this route tho and create more content with other models. Is there going to be the chance to not have a "harem" route of sorts? I feel like this is where the game's going, but given that you can have a "not cheating" route I'd figure there will be some different routes (although it's stated that the wife can and has been very forgiving)
I plan at least five different endings for the game. So you can already imagine that there will be non-harem endings. The stats will have impact on endings and major events later on, but it's still too early.

jj315

Feb 15, 2018
It was fun to play. Do you have a release plan in mind? I could definitely see myself on patreon for this. GL

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
I plan at least five different endings for the game. So you can already imagine that there will be non-harem endings. The stats will have impact on endings and major events later on, but it's still too early.
The gallery is for future use right? i completed this version and almost everything is empty.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The gallery is for future use right? i completed this version and almost everything is empty.
Yes. But you can't see all scenes in one playthrough. So maybe you still have some scenes to unlock. To be sure you can look in the media folder if there are any scenes you didn't see.
There are a total of 7 scenes to unlock in version 0.1 (5 full and 2 partial).
And some scenes have extra options depending on the choices you made or stats.

Last edited:

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Yes. But you can't see all scenes in one playthrough. So maybe you still have some scenes to unlock. To be sure you can look in the media folder if there are any scenes you didn't see.
There are a total of 7 scenes to unlock in version 0.1 (5 full and 2 partial).
And some scenes have extra options depending on the choices you made or stats.
Please add an indicator as to how many scenes per character are missing in the next update :)

it will avoid needless poking around!

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Please add an indicator as to how many scenes per character are missing in the next update :)

it will avoid needless poking around!

I'm already doing this for the next update.
Starting in version 0.2, the scenes already available in the game, but still locked, will have the same preview of the unlocked scenes but in grayscale.
This way, players will be able to easily notice the scenes that have already been unlocked and the scenes that are still to be unlocked in the gallery.
Thanks for the feedback.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BoohooBitch

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I would like play this but on gamecore the images and videos don’t show up
Some people have pointed out this problem in gamcore. From what I've researched, it looks like it has to do with the safari browser. If your problem was with safari, I think you can try another browser and it should work. I'm still researching a solution for this. Or you can download the game from f95 and play with better image and audio quality.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes