• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hello, Bald Games, I really like the improvements you have made to the hint system, as well as the change in the sex scenes, which makes the game more balanced :)

But is it possible that there is some error in the gallery? Specifically with Kelsi's scene 11 (when you have sex with her after sleeping at her house) and with Jessa's last scene (the one in this update). I say this because I have played those parts several times and I can't get them to unlock in the gallery.

Regards, and thanks for your work!
Hi. I'm glad you liked the changes.
Yes, you are right. Another member has already reported the problem in those scenes, and I will fix them in the next version.
Anyway, thanks for reporting.

Reactions: Spider-Ham

zokzuk

May 1, 2022
I'm guessing that you haven't played the game. Cheats are entirely optional and aren't required to enjoy the game. There's no grind here or pay walled content. I'm not sure what your issue is.

But if you want to cheat you can use the console for everything the cheat codes do
How to turn on and use the console?

cred26

Oct 27, 2022
I figured out that most scenes can be unlocked by namescene#=true. Anyone know the one for the threesomes?

bobson777

Nov 15, 2017
Console cheats doesn't work for me. I've got this: Uncaught ReferenceError: SugarCube is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:1
Anyone have solution?

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Console cheats doesn't work for me. I've got this: Uncaught ReferenceError: SugarCube is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:1
Anyone have solution?
Are you playing online at mopoga or some other game site? If so that's because you aren't actually accessing the Game HTML that's the website info and they have that blocked.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Sandbox mode: Some locations listed in the calendar don't exist - like the Library and Hospital.
The indicated location is where events happen but not necessarily where they start, although this is true in most cases. This is explained in the schedule page.
You can only see the Adriana scene at the library if you take Haley to study there.
The same goes for Hospital. You can only see Jessa's scene at the hospital if you lose the fight at the club when dating Adriana.

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
Is there any bdsm in the game? I know there's no tag but a lot of the cast has many hardcore bdsm (maledom) videos (especially Gina and Adriana).

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Is there any bdsm in the game? I know there's no tag but a lot of the cast has many hardcore bdsm (maledom) videos (especially Gina and Adriana).
There are lots of maledom scenes, but they are all consensual. If you're looking for something more extreme, you won't find it in the game.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Is there a plan to DP Abigail with Jason?
I'm still evaluating options for Abigail and Jason's future. My original idea was not to share. Either MC would help the couple get well and no longer have a relationship with Abigail, or take her completely, body and soul, deciding whether she would keep Jason as a puppet husband, or whether she would send him away for good. However, the share option is not completely ruled out. I will think more about this when the time is right.

Will Kelsi come back. And any news on the next update, Dev
The next update will be next month.
As for Kelsi, you will surely have the chance to win her back. Deep down, Kelsi is in love with MC but doesn't think a future with him is possible due to his family situation. She wants to get married, have children, and have a family. MC doesn't fit into that in her eyes.
I have an interesting plan for Kelsi's future, which is to make the player reflect. After all, as in real life, what we want for our happiness is not always what will make everyone else happy.

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
There are lots of maledom scenes, but they are all consensual. If you're looking for something more extreme, you won't find it in the game.
Firstly - Bro this game is amazing. Really loving it. The twist really caught me off-guard.

Not extreme - I was jst asking for bdsm (not simply maledom - tho I loved the maledom you included). Bdsm as in bonding, or maybe even flogging/caning (nothing serious), handcuffs/gag - stuff like that.

Oo and is there any chance to include female orgasm denial (I love teasing), and cucking Jason infront of him (or maybe not Jason, jst cucking someone not behind them, but infront of them this humiliating them)

And please - make the girls adress the fact that they are giving blowjob after the MCs dick has just been inside their ass (make them adress and maybe even beg for ass to mouth)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bald Games
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes