Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So save compatibility - I just played from a 0.3 save. It seemed to work for me there were just some new variables

money
corruption
all the things in the shop

Its easy to add these in via the console:

SugarCube.State.variables.money =0
SugarCube.State.variables.corruption =0
etc.

I did this and played through to the end of the content without a noticeable issue.

I've played plenty of other HTML games that have introduced new variables and not had this issue, so presume there is something the Dev can do add in any missing variables from a game that's been loaded from an old save.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So save compatibility - I just played from a 0.3 save. It seemed to work for me there were just some new variables

money
corruption
all the things in the shop

Its easy to add these in via the console:

SugarCube.State.variables.money =0
SugarCube.State.variables.corruption =0
etc.

I did this and played through to the end of the content without a noticeable issue.

I've played plenty of other HTML games that have introduced new variables and not had this issue, so presume there is something the Dev can do add in any missing variables from a game that's been loaded from an old save.
Only saves from version 0.4 onwards are fully supported. This is due to the fact that in version 0.4, retroactive changes were made to the story to standardize the game with the new money system. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Is the Jessa movie date supposed to be a no-win scenario? What seems to be the best combo is: buy her flowers>pay for snacks>watch romantic movie. But even after that, she goes "I was expecting more" and goes home.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Is the Jessa movie date supposed to be a no-win scenario? What seems to be the best combo is: buy her flowers>pay for snacks>watch romantic movie. But even after that, she goes "I was expecting more" and goes home.
In addition to making at least two right choices, you should have at least 7 love points with Jessa. If you make three correct choices you will get optional anal as a reward.
The requirements to unlock each scene in the game are described in the guide menu option in the sidebar.

Reactions: SecretSal

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
most of the items i have to buy multiple times to have 1 of them
it goes from undefined to null to 1 or from null to some term 1-2 times then to 1 value for each buy
If you loaded a save from before version 0.4, that must be the problem. Only saves from version 0.4 onwards are fully supported.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Does someone have a full gallery save?
This is at the moment not possible without cheating.

Don`t play it because the Gallery save is buggy after restart !!! 1. time he unlocked a Gallery pic , 2. time he delete a lot of unlocked Gallery pics.

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
This is at the moment not possible without cheating.

Don`t play it because the Gallery save is buggy after restart !!! 1. time he unlocked a Gallery pic , 2. time he delete a lot of unlocked Gallery pics.
I have already identified the problem and it will be fixed for the next version. But nobody needs to stop playing the game because of this. It's nothing game-breaking. Anyway thanks for the feedback.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I have already identified the problem and it will be fixed for the next version. But nobody needs to stop playing the game because of this. It's nothing game-breaking. Anyway thanks for the feedback.
I said aso on Discord: Nobody waste his time when the Gallery is buggy and he lost all time his Gallery and can play from zero.

Inve2

Jan 13, 2018
"you are an ex-military man who made a mistake during a mission"
10 years of prison for NOT killing a small girl? In which army he served? the North Korean one?

An american soldier would not serve 10 years of prison even if he shot down an US helicopter (well, unless he did that intentionally)

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes