Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
"you are an ex-military man who made a mistake during a mission"
10 years of prison for NOT killing a small girl? In which army he served? the North Korean one?

An american soldier would not serve 10 years of prison even if he shot down an US helicopter (well, unless he did that intentionally)
What generated the punishment was not the refusal to shoot a little girl, but the fact that he disobeyed a direct order from a superior, which led to the deaths. But I'm not an expert on American military law, so...
Just remember this is just a work of fiction. I've seen much worse justifications in multimillion-budget movies.

Reactions: ziggy81 and Dragoci

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The daughters' rivalry and jealousy for their dad was very enjoyable.
Looking forward to see the continuation.

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Are you aware that a week from the next weekend is Christmas, right? Ahahahah.
Yes. Too bad I didn't do any special Christmas events. I even thought about it, but I would have to introduce a new character to the game that isn't ready to appear yet.
Mystery ... :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragoci

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The images won't display anywhere
You cannot rename the "media" folder. If you did, that's the problem. Also, the game executable needs to be in the same folder where the "media" folder is.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Yes. Too bad I didn't do any special Christmas events. I even thought about it, but I would have to introduce a new character to the game that isn't ready to appear yet.
Mystery ... :sneaky:
No problem, mate. In fact, I hope you'll spend your Christmas day doing something fun rather then uploading your game ahah. Take your time, a few days won't make a difference.

Reactions: Bald Games

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
I think it would be nice if in this game it showed what you would need to unlock the options when they aren't available. 1640496995467.png

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes