1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I wonder when there will be new content...
When it's done. He always pritorized quality over quantity, let him take his time. He is also pretty comunicative with everyone, be patient. Game developing takes time when it's well done.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
everytime i start this game, I have to go into Options and turn music Off (the game doesn't seem to remember I turned off music (even tho off is selected, music still plays))

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hello, guys.
I know many of you are looking forward to the news of the update. The next update is by far the most complex I've ever done. That's why it's taking time.
The update will include two new in-game days, a good amount of new scenes, two new permanent characters, three new side characters, four new minigames made from scratch, each with its own mechanics, images, videos, and sound effects, eight new items to be purchased, a new store in addition to the existing one, a new inventory, a new interface (more responsive for any screen size) of cheats, stores, and gallery, integration of character information with the gallery (the characters menu will be extinct), two new soundtracks, and dozens of new sound effects.
As you can see, I've been working hard on the game.
If all goes well and there are no unforeseen events, I believe I can release the tier3+ patrons version by February 15th. One week later for everyone.
Thank you all for your patience.
See you soon.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
everytime i start this game, I have to go into Options and turn music Off (the game doesn't seem to remember I turned off music (even tho off is selected, music still plays))
It's normal for the game to not remember changes to options. The default for this option is on.
As for the audio to keep playing even with the option off, I think it's unlikely because this option mutes all the audios. Maybe you have another instance of the game open in another tab and the audio you hear is from that other instance.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
It's normal for the game to not remember changes to options. The default for this option is on.
As for the audio to keep playing even with the option off, I think it's unlikely because this option mutes all the audios. Maybe you have another instance of the game open in another tab and the audio you hear is from that other instance.
no other tab is open for BTF, I loaded my save, heard music and when to options, it says Music: Off (even tho I hear music)...I've never played a game where I have to re-click off for music after loading a save

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
no other tab is open for BTF, I loaded my save, heard music and when to options, it says Music: Off (even tho I hear music)...I've never played a game where I have to re-click off for music after loading a save
Now I understand what you meant. The audio and font options in the options menu are not saved in the saves. Based on your feedback, I have already fixed this for the next version. Until then, just click on the off option again, even if it already appears in this state, and you will have the muted sound again.
Thanks for the feedback.

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
Hello, guys.
I know many of you are looking forward to the news of the update. The next update is by far the most complex I've ever done. That's why it's taking time.
The update will include two new in-game days, a good amount of new scenes, two new permanent characters, three new side characters, four new minigames made from scratch, each with its own mechanics, images, videos, and sound effects, eight new items to be purchased, a new store in addition to the existing one, a new inventory, a new interface (more responsive for any screen size) of cheats, stores, and gallery, integration of character information with the gallery (the characters menu will be extinct), two new soundtracks, and dozens of new sound effects.
As you can see, I've been working hard on the game.
If all goes well and there are no unforeseen events, I believe I can release the tier3+ patrons version by February 15th. One week later for everyone.
Thank you all for your patience.
See you soon.
can you please update the WT too?

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes