Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
This game would have been great if it was in sandbox, here the VN spoils everything.
Yup I agree. This game is really a good one. Story is also nice. If sandbox was incorporated we could have played till the next update drops. It would be like a family sim with daily job and interactions with different people. It already had days in it. It would be really enjoyable. Not a bad move. After the update ends we could have free roam and rewatcable scenes with already unlocked characters(for people who like vn, this system is there in renpy games). The dev could also add it when the game is over.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
In "Back to Freedom" you are an ex-military man who made a mistake during a mission and caused the death of several allies.​

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - - -
Update Only: - MEGA - - - - -
Compressed: - MEGA - - - - -

Patches: NORMAL FIXED -
1) When and where are the patches needed, please? :unsure:
2) Can you add these instructions to the OP, too, please?

e-d (y)

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
Is it possible to find Gina at the party?
Also how are we supposed to take Lana shopping? She's always tired.

Last edited:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
"New characters" in the changelog is usually code for "You're gonna have to wait a few more updates for progress with that character that you've been waiting for".

Reactions: Paprika

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
1) When and where are the patches needed, please? :unsure:
2) Can you add these instructions to the OP, too, please?

e-d (y)
This fix makes the dance minigame more balanced and changes the requirement to get the shalina scene to an easier one. I did this after feedback from some Patrons.
The modified version already contains the fix.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yup I agree. This game is really a good one. Story is also nice. If sandbox was incorporated we could have played till the next update drops. It would be like a family sim with daily job and interactions with different people. It already had days in it. It would be really enjoyable. Not a bad move. After the update ends we could have free roam and rewatcable scenes with already unlocked characters(for people who like vn, this system is there in renpy games). The dev could also add it when the game is over.
I plan something like this for the future of the game. It's impossible to please everyone. Just look at the game reviews. What some highlight as good is precisely what others highlight as bad. That said, I plan on making a mini sandbox at some point. First with the house characters. Then maybe expand a little more. The game wouldn't stop being a VN but it would bring a little freedom after the end of each update as you suggested. To do that, I first need to go far enough with the story of the house characters. I know many are looking forward to the continuity of this story, but again it is impossible to please everyone. I'm progressing with the story of Haley and Lana who were two of the most requested characters by patrons. To progress the story of some characters, I need to slow down others a little. I consider this healthy for the game, because the content doesn't get so repetitive.

Reactions: Xzavie

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
What made me think the same thing, it's the moment when we take the young girl shopping, if we choose to pay her it's a case we can't go out with her family because of the money, if we don't pay her we can go. With the sandbox system you could have 2 scenes, please the young person and go out with his family if the player has enough money. Many scenes are not player because of the VN, but despite our choices, we arrive all the time to the same conclusion, at least 80% of the sandbox system and already implemented, day system, money purchase ect. We just need to create a small map with the different places, as our character is a bodyguard, there could be an xp system, for fighting and shooting, without that the player could not advance in the main plot. This would considerably lengthen the game time and the fact that we can move freely we could more easily immerse ourselves in the game. A lot of Sandboxes, almost all of them, are basic VN, but being able to move around freely and fall into funny situations makes it much more fun.

Translated with (free version)

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Gina must be a popular character since dev is withholding sex with her character in order to tease players.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Played it last night, good fun. Hoping we see some more blue pill stuff later on - that Jynx scene certainly makes clear the possibilities.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Played it last night, good fun. Hoping we see some more blue pill stuff later on - that Jynx scene certainly makes clear the possibilities.
In fact, there are already 3 scenes that can make use of the blue pill. In addition to the Jynx scene, Nia and Shalina also have this possibility.

• Love
Reactions: Brovalon
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes