Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
The dance contest it's absurdly hard to win. Almost impossible. I've checked and sometimes the small button only appears for one second.

Reactions: scarfer

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
The dance contest it's absurdly hard to win. Almost impossible. I've checked and sometimes the small button only appears for one second.
I've never had an issue with it. (Won every time.) Playing on PC and Chrome. Maybe it's a monitor refresh rate thing? I know it's affected minigames on other games on this site before.

tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
it can be a little rough, you can make it easier by making the size of your browser window more narrow which will make the buttons closer to each other

Reactions: JamesGee

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If you're playing without the patch fix, the minigame is really hard. I recommend that you use the patch fix that has a much easier version of the dance minigame.

Reactions: Naxer

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
If you're playing without the patch fix, the minigame is really hard. I recommend that you use the patch fix that has a much easier version of the dance minigame.
I've seen that there's a patch avaliable. How do I install it? I'm used to install mods on Renpy but I don't know how to do it.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I've seen that there's a patch avaliable. How do I install it? I'm used to install mods on Renpy but I don't know how to do it.
Download the patch, unzip and replace the old index.htm file for the new one.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
For the scene from the day before in the office, you need 6 lust points and refuse Abigail. Then make Jillian climax 3 times and buy anal gel for the anal scene in the yard. Is bug can’t get her to climax 3 times

Reactions: Dmob_6438

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
Even with the patch, the dance minigame is ridiculously hard. I'm on like my 7th attempt. Why does he get a point pretty much every time you do? I feel as if you can't miss more than a couple or you lose, and some of them flash away in about half a second. Any tips other than narrowing the screen?

Edit: nvm got it finally

Reactions: Dmob_6438

ciabello

Jul 17, 2018
Bald Games
I don't know if it's technically possible, but i would be nice if the gallery was shared between playthroughs, like it happens in ren'py games, so that we can collect all scenes and access them easily.
Anyway nice game

Reactions: NickM and Furyan

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Bald Games
I don't know if it's technically possible, but i would be nice if the gallery was shared between playthroughs, like it happens in ren'py games, so that we can collect all scenes and access them easily.
Anyway nice game
It should work this way. The gallery is designed to be persistent between playthroughs. Unless you clear your browser cache or are using the browser in incognito mode.

ciabello

Jul 17, 2018
It should work this way. The gallery is designed to be persistent between playthroughs. Unless you clear your browser cache or are using the browser in incognito mode.
I checked again.
When i tried it before i went for a route, loaded an older save and if i did it like that i didnt have the scene in the gallery.
After i restarted all scenes appeared in the gallery. I don't know why it behaved like that, but nice to know it worked.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I checked again.
When i tried it before i went for a route, loaded an older save and if i did it like that i didnt have the scene in the gallery.
After i restarted all scenes appeared in the gallery. I don't know why it behaved like that, but nice to know it worked.
It was programmed this way.

Reactions: ciabello
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes