1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Unfortunely from time to time Windows Defender gives that kind of dumb false positives. It is also giving the warning to me, even after updating WD right now. Just wait for the dev to reupload the file, or if you want wait for the next WD tomorrow, it will most likely fix the false positive.

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Unfortunely from time to time Windows Defender gives that kind of dumb false positives. It is also giving the warning to me, even after updating WD right now. Just wait for the dev to reupload the file, or if you want wait for the next WD tomorrow, it will most likely fix the false positive.
One of my patrons is having the same problem. I re-uploaded the supporter file for him on another server and it didn't help. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do since the problem is with the WD. No other AV detects viruses or trojans in my files, as far as I know. And the weird thing is that this only happens in zip files that contain only the HTML file. WD doesn't see anything wrong with the base game or the update, even though they contain an almost identical HTML file along with the media files.

Those experiencing the problem who don't want to wait for a WD update to resolve the issue can play the online version at .

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BackToFreedom-0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes