Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
why the videos have no sound?
I answered the same question in the previous page. The sounds of the clips have been removed to decrease the final size of the game and not create inconsistencies with the texts since the actors say random things all the time. In my next game, I will leave sounds in clips as optional for players, but in Back to Freedom, this will not happen.

Reactions: Lerd0

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
i have a question , what makes sandbox mode different from the main story beside... well the story?
The sandbox mode was made at the request of many players who wanted something to do between updates. In this mode, you can repeat scenes and events unlocked in story mode with texts adapted. You can make money, buy and spend items and also meet new chars and get new scenes. This mode will get more new content in the future. For now, there are just a few exclusive scenes and around a hundred story scenes to repeat. However, since this mode has been outdated for a while, you will notice some inconsistencies with the current story. Example: Angela still lives with MC.

Reactions: Lerd0

CowLover0

May 31, 2020
If you really want to play it with the mod for the time being, try turning off real-time protection in the Windows security settings and install it again without any problems, or you could wait a day or two for it to fix..
Don't really care about playing with it. Just wanted to alert the community about it. (mby not the right word choice, but who cares)

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Hello, Bald Games , another great update, but I have some doubts about whether there are several bugs or not.

First: Before, when I was choosing the company's security system, after a few days I had a meeting with its representative (as I chose the cheapest system, a woman with Asian features came and a comical scene took place in which part of the equipment caught fire).

Now that scene doesn't appear, and when one of my colleagues comes to see me by the vending machine, he says that the system is fine, that it is neither the best nor the worst (I guess that is the dialogue that would have come out if I had chosen the middle option).

Second: After betting for the second time with the team and going to eat, the scene of blowjob under the table with Martina is activated, but in the fighting tournament I did not accept her boyfriend's proposal and, therefore, I did not met her.

Congratulations for continuing to work on the best game on this site.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes