Kaneki24

May 28, 2017
Still discover the secret about Mr. Willis: To see the intern and Willis:
I used this maze route - Right, Left, Left, Forward, Forward, Forward, Left.
But it doesn't work. I still see this message " Without the map I can't be sure, but there's nothing I can do other than keep going."
What am I missing ?
I don’t remember the route, but I walked through it several times and came across this moment with an intern, I remember that I turned right at the end, judging by your route.

rockthedevilz

Oct 6, 2023
I don’t remember the route, but I walked through it several times and came across this moment with an intern, I remember that I turned right at the end, judging by your route.
I followed the route provided by developer in the previous chat as quoted.
But it did not worked for me when I followed that path.
So, I wonder if there is a different route to get to the moment with Intern +Willis.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Still discover the secret about Mr. Willis: To see the intern and Willis:
I used this maze route - Right, Left, Left, Forward, Forward, Forward, Left.
But it doesn't work. I still see this message " Without the map I can't be sure, but there's nothing I can do other than keep going."
What am I missing ?
Hello. The solution was changed to make the code simpler a few versions ago. I posted the new solution a few pages back.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I'll give it to the dev, they provide value to their patrons with the guide because without it the game is frustrating and depressing.

werty489

Oct 5, 2022
Bald Games mate when's the next release & are you planning on making the sandbox mode fully open so as to people can see the other stuff once you finish the game

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Bald Games mate when's the next release & are you planning on making the sandbox mode fully open so as to people can see the other stuff once you finish the game
Hello. I don't have an estimated release date for the next version yet.

As for sandbox mode, I have no plans to allow the player to unlock content not previously unlocked in the story. This would ruin the core design of the game, which was made with multiple playthroughs in mind. That would be the same as making the gallery unlocked as standard. Sorry.
Still, I intend to add lots of exclusive content in the sandbox mode once the story is completed. This will hopefully keep the mode appealing.

werty489

Oct 5, 2022

As for sandbox mode, I have no plans to allow the player to unlock content not previously unlocked in the story. This would ruin the core design of the game, which was made with multiple playthroughs in mind. That would be the same as making the gallery unlocked as standard. Sorry.
Still, I intend to add lots of exclusive content in the sandbox mode once the story is completed. This will hopefully keep the mode appealing.
Oh so the sandbox mode won't be there to check the paths not taken but will have some other exclusivity to it? Won't that mean that once the exclusivity is unlocked it'll kind of die down. I mean i asked this not for the current versions but only and only once you finish the game, maybe a month or so after that.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

How do you get the items for the girls to help you?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Oh so the sandbox mode won't be there to check the paths not taken but will have some other exclusivity to it? Won't that mean that once the exclusivity is unlocked it'll kind of die down. I mean i asked this not for the current versions but only and only once you finish the game, maybe a month or so after that.
The sandbox was never intended to replace story mode, which will remain the game's main mode. As I've explained before, the sandbox mode is like a large and much more interactive gallery, where you can replay previously unlocked events, roam freely around the city, and discover new characters and scenes unavailable in story mode.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How do you get the items for the girls to help you?
Common items, such as gifts, can be purchased from the online store, which is available in the left sidebar.
Items such as pills can only be purchased from the drug dealer, who appears at party events and at the nightclub on a few occasions during the story. In the sandbox mode, he can be found at the nightclub on certain days of the week.

werty489

Oct 5, 2022
The sandbox was never intended to replace story mode, which will remain the game's main mode. As I've explained before, the sandbox mode is like a large and much more interactive gallery, where you can replay previously unlocked events, roam freely around the city, and discover new characters and scenes unavailable in story mode.
oh so you're keepimg an exclusive sandbox mode only path. thats nice

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I know this is probably the nerdiest thing ever but both Osteoblasts and Osteoclasts would be correct answers for the last question on the second quiz.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I know this is probably the nerdiest thing ever but both Osteoblasts and Osteoclasts would be correct answers for the last question on the second quiz.
Hello. Maybe the question is not as well formulated as it could be. But from my understanding and according to a quick research on Google:

"Osteoblasts form new bones and add growth to existing bone tissue. Osteoclasts dissolve old and damaged bone tissue so it can be replaced with new, healthier cells created by osteoblasts."

Font:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
"Osteoblasts form new bones and add growth to existing bone tissue. Osteoclasts dissolve old and damaged bone tissue so it can be replaced with new, healthier cells created by osteoblasts."
Yes, this is true but a question on an actual college or high school test wouldn't be phrased the way you have it. I would know, I went to school for this stuff lol.

I'd just remove osteoclasts as an option if you don't want to rewrite the question.

Or you could ignore me. I'm just a nerd and I doubt it actually bothers anyone.

Just thought I'd point it out since I know English isn't your first language.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yes, this is true but a question on an actual college or high school test wouldn't be phrased the way you have it. I would know, I went to school for this stuff lol.

I'd just remove osteoclasts as an option if you don't want to rewrite the question.

Or you could ignore me. I'm just a nerd and I doubt it actually bothers anyone.

Just thought I'd point it out since I know English isn't your first language.
Yes, as I said, the question could have been better formulated to avoid doubts for those who understand the subject. I can also change one letter, making osteoclasts become osteocrasts, for example, which is a non-existent word and would leave osteoblasts as the only correct option.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes