3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1761568_6i9xmr.jpg

Overview:
You play as Alex Baker (name can be changed) that has dropped out of study and works in the office which his girlfriend’s mother has set up. Your character managed to save up enough money to afford himself and his girlfriend a small apartment. You’ve been living together for a year now, it was hard at first, but it was getting easier in time. Live, make decisions, build relationships, or stay true to your girlfriend... but one day it’s all over. In your life something will happen that you will have to not only return to your family but also... try to back to life.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-27
Release Date: 2022-07-25
Developer: AravaGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Android Gestures:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

2uoB34.png 7tjzQ8.png EnGFSd.png FprrE_.png GbZOoB.png OKR_1M.png w3R38B.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
MC: "I have the best sister in the world, she always bends over in front of me and picks stuff up for me."

1761605_GbZOoB.jpg

EDIT:
I know this bitch from "The Gift Reloaded"; Let's see how much dick taking she can avoid... :sneaky:

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
According to itch.io, incest is brother-sister.

And the developer's SubscribeStar page has the NTR tag, so...

We'll have to wait if the developer is around.
I think it will be one to avoid, most Russian devs make ntr games.
So if he put that tag in his own SS page it will surely have that content :unsure:

(So far seems like it will be the mc cheating on her girlfriend, but then again this game seems to have some "antagonists" too so....)
there is some assholes bothering the sister of the mc and the mom, going by the engrish they seem to want to fuck them (the mc sister and mom)... the mc fights one of those assholes and beat him, then when he goes home that asshole beats the mc with a baseball bate.... and the game ends...

Dunno what to think about the game to be honest.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I have 2 questions :

Im new here I like women characters 3d models wanna learn for my graphic design at home projects

1. Is this MC woman (since I am girl I love games with women MC very rare play games with male char)

2. how come version says 0.4 but no comments no rating single star
Check the tags at the top.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This one is off to a solid start. The English is a bit butchered at times, but not that bad. The women are pretty hot and it's a pretty lengthy game so far.

Amber and her mom are both damn hot. Megan isn't bad and seems pretty fun as well.

I didn't care much for Lori until the MC met her at her job. Now...

Lana is cute and I like the buildup there.

Alicia is my top pick so far on looks. I don't know. Just my opinion on that. Hopefully some chances arise to progress with her soon.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Your character managed to save up enough money to afford himself and his girlfriend a small apartment.
Either that game is happening in the past or you might as well tag it as FANTASY.
:rolleyes:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I have 2 questions :

Im new here I like women characters 3d models wanna learn for my graphic design at home projects

1. Is this MC woman (since I am girl I love games with women MC very rare play games with male char)

This one is a male protagonist game it looks like. There aren't a lot of female protagonist games out there, and of the ones there are most are heavy corruption instead of romance. If you click on a tag at the top of the game page it'll search for all the games with that tag, so find a female protagonist game (like Good Girl Gone Bad for example) and then use the tag at the top of it to find others.

Edit: Also, welcome!

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I have 2 questions :

1: this seems to be Male mc, to know that you can look at the tags that appear above everything (instead of saying Male protagonist they will say Female protagonist,in some cases it can be multiple protagonist),if you want to see more fmc games you can do a search like Joe said.

As for the 2nd question, why is it 0.4 and it doesn't have comments or reviews, it's because this game was only uploaded today to F95zone but it has been in production for some time, on the dev's itch page it seems that the first release was 4 months ago or more.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I was conflicted to try this game because of this NTR talk ... but I tried it ... now I´m also slightly confused ...

In your life something will happen that you will have to not only return to your family but also... try to back to life.
I have not seen anything about this ... But I´m guessing its coming in the next update (cliffhanger with the last scene?).

I´m confused about the dev´s decision to make the game in 720p with *.png´s instead of making it 1080p with *.jpg/*.webp (lossless) ... I just can't understand why so many developers make their games with PNG images (an file format from 1996!) instead of the more modern and far more efficient JPG or WEBP ... with lossless settings there is (almost) no diffence in quality but a huge difference in file size ... are those dev´s not up-to-date with image file formats? to young to know that png is an oooold file format and using it just because the render software spits them out with png? or just lazy to convert them into jpg/webp (lossless)? ... I just dont get it ...

... about the game itself - I really hope there is in the future an harem tag because if its also such a game where the devs throw a bunch of awesome girls at the player just to limit him to only one of them or game over, I´m not gonna play it anymore - there are already way to much of this kind of games out here ... I´m one of those players who plays games to relax from RL and not to experience the same RL shit in games ... this game says VN and not RL-Simulation - if you know what I mean.

With this said, I hope to see some changes with this game - in file format, resolution and "story" (harem like style is prefered and ntr an absolute no-go) - before I try it again.

Good luck for the dev and his game ...

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Wasn't all that bad, pretty alright if you can get past the translation issues. But it's readable and understandable at least, unlike some other games that absolutely butcher the translation.

I have this feeling after the final scene that this game is setting up to be a typical amnesia story. Thus the whole back to life stuff (MC loses memory and has to regain it).

Curious why this is tagged NTR on subscribestar though, but not here. Either that is going to play a role in later updates, or it is mislabled? Cause there is no NTR (so far). Eh, we'll see in later updates if it becomes the case or not. MC and his girlfriend seem extremely head over heels for each other, so not sure how NTR would play into this.

Overall though, not too bad. Translation could use some work with some proofreading, but otherwise, not bad. Will keep an eye on this to see how it progresses. Thanks. ;)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, there's a lot of errors as well. Chose not to peek at Megan, and got errors because I didn't peek. Get errors during the Truth or Dare, and during the cafe visit with Frank. Looks like the dev didn't take into account that some people might take the other option of not peeking.

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I was conflicted to try this game because of this NTR talk ... but I tried it ... now I´m also slightly confused ...

I have not seen anything about this ... But I´m guessing its coming in the next update (cliffhanger with the last scene?).

I´m confused about the dev´s decision to make the game in 720p with *.png´s instead of making it 1080p with *.jpg/*.webp (lossless) ... I just can't understand why so many developers make their games with PNG images (an file format from 1996!) instead of the more modern and far more efficient JPG or WEBP ... with lossless settings there is (almost) no diffence in quality but a huge difference in file size ... are those dev´s not up-to-date with image file formats? to young to know that png is an oooold file format and using it just because the render software spits them out with png? or just lazy to convert them into jpg/webp (lossless)? ... I just dont get it ...

... about the game itself - I really hope there is in the future an harem tag because if its also such a game where the devs throw a bunch of awesome girls at the player just to limit him to only one of them or game over, I´m not gonna play it anymore - there are already way to much of this kind of games out here ... I´m one of those players who plays games to relax from RL and not to experience the same RL shit in games ... this game says VN and not RL-Simulation - if you know what I mean.

With this said, I hope to see some changes with this game - in file format, resolution and "story" (harem like style is prefered and ntr an absolute no-go) - before I try it again.

Good luck for the dev and his game ...
Well it is faster to render 720p than it is to render 1080p, so it might be down to the dev's hardware limitations. On the format aspect of things it is good practice to always render on the highest quality format possible (generally PNG) to avoid unpleasant surprises during post work. For example lets say you render directly to JPEG. As you may already know JPEG has banding artifacting on color gradients. That artifacting can become more pronounced if you need to make color grading, denoising, etc.

Compressing while it is handy for the folks that have internet download caps or limited drive space, it annoys some players. For example I usually do all my VN consumption on my PC but on my monitor (40 inches 10bit panel) it is sufficiently large and has enough color depth to make any banding obvious in a lot of compressed VNs. It being a monitor does not have any trickery to hide it but my TV does, so I have to switch to my big screen tv. I have the input ports on my TV configured to match each source, so every time this shit happens I have to manually change my port configuration on the TV from PC to any other thing for the TV to do its magic and eliminate the color banding.

While I get your point in preferring a compressed format, this VN is still inside a manageable size of around 500mb. But hey we might get a hero to do a compressed version. (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: PPLayer

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I think it will be one to avoid, most Russian devs make ntr games.
So if he put that tag in his own SS page it will surely have that content :unsure:

(So far seems like it will be the mc cheating on her girlfriend, but then again this game seems to have some "antagonists" too so....)
there is some assholes bothering the sister of the mc and the mom, going by the engrish they seem to want to fuck them (the mc sister and mom)... the mc fights one of those assholes and beat him, then when he goes home that asshole beats the mc with a baseball bate.... and the game ends...

Dunno what to think about the game to be honest.
Sad but true, it's like their own Olympics to see who can make the skankiest of the skanks. Best of all they call it romance. :KEK:

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes