• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
alright i am going to give some advice to the developer. your ai renders do not look to bad but proo tip you can fix a lot of the errors using photoshop. it also helps if you under stand the fundamentals of art. you do all that and your shit is gonna look amazing. salute.jpg

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
In my opinion, AI only can meet some standards about drawing and even can match some dialogues and story's flow, but an artist is needed to look over the inconsistencies so a writer too... Can see that AI isn't really reliable posing such a same sprite doing differents poses, that's why there're the weird hands and symmetries.. For now, AI has the role of some support tool and that's all it can do for the moment, yeahh some workload can be done but even that needs surveillance, I guess..

Lt. Cogg

Dec 30, 2018
bro this looks like ass. my dude just used the most primitive ai image generator and called it a day

Apr 5, 2020
I get calling it 'your art' might trigger some people, especially since anyone, even without much skill, can make something that looks nice. however, I do think AI artists could become good at making art if they put in the effort. Personally, I'm not a big fan of games that rely too much on AI for creating everything, because they often lack animation, which is a must-have for me. That said, "your AI art" looks cool, and your game idea seems interesting. Good luck with it!

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Ok so I played it for 15 minutes of content it has.

And what the fuck is this random ass plot? Literally wtf?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Dunno how the game plays but looks awesome, shame its not animated :(, maybe in the future it will change... Doc ;)

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Dunno how the game plays but looks awesome, shame its not animated :(, maybe in the future it will change... Doc ;)
You're not thinking fourth dimensionally... maybe in the future, they will change it in the past to add animations to have always been in the present...

Reactions: Humlebien

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Will check this out later. A little advice, remove trump or any political stuff. Putting political stuff in games do not age well at all and will turn people off.
If it bothers that much that a cartoon Trump is in a game, I can't wait to see you melt down when he gets back in the White House.

Reactions: Humlebien

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
If it bothers that much that a cartoon Trump is in a game, I can't wait to see you melt down when he gets back in the White House.
That does not bother me, nor is it trump personally, it is just that any political stuff will be very dated in a few years. Like with Kim Jong Un in summertime saga. It was put in because he was a hot topic when it was being made, now he is hardly mentioned IRL and it just sticks out like a sore thumb, along with the other political parody's in the game. Trump is a hot topic now, but eventually he will fall out of the limelight and the game will feel dated when it happens.

Reactions: hentai charley
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes