• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3342890

Overview:
In "Back to the Booty", players join Marty McFry on an unforgettable adventure filled with wit, humor, and unexpected twists. Marty's beloved mentor, Doc, is in desperate need of a special dip sauce that can only be found in the year 1985. Little did Marty know that his journey to obtain the dip sauce would take him to a topsy-turvy universe on the verge of collapse. ARE YOU READY?!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-10
Release Date: 2024-01-13
Developer: Dark Coffee
Censored: No
Version: 0.200
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3104861 View attachment 3104870 View attachment 3104865 View attachment 3104866 View attachment 3104862 View attachment 3104863 View attachment 3104864
This does look like fun. In the movie, if I remember, Marty was having sexual feelings for his Mom and Sister, when he was in the past. Are you going to include this in your game? Maybe, even take it a step or two further?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
Those screenshots does indeed bode well for the visual quality of the game. As for the rest. I will follow this closer. And remember. More redheads. Always more redheads.
agree with you there red heads are my all time favorite. would love to see ibis dougless from srw in games like these but i guess its not as popular in the west which is sad they have a lot of really hot girls in the og ones.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
You do realize if you make a game with Marty McFly you are going to have to include his pre-mom Lorraine as one of girls as a nod to the on going joke of him wanting to bang his mom
In fairness, it was actually his mum who wanted to bang him.

Reactions: MikailVerkofik

Nefur

Jan 10, 2019
do we have any ide when the link/downloads will be uppdatet to the current version ?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The Remastered BACK TO THE BOOTY V0.203 (for PC)

screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg

There you go :

Reactions: junior366

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I know this is a time travel scenario so a little chaotic and sporadic makes sense. but this game makes no sense and is all over the place.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Saw prewiew pics and decided to download immedeatly. While downloading looked last page to check how many cintent in game... Saw that game is remastered and new prewiew, stopped download and now thinking about how to downvote this "thing" to zero stars

Reactions: malcolmalbie
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes