3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
This game is very good. I enjoyed the whole version, can't wait to see more!
But I'm curious to know what the Planned tags are?
No real sharing or NTR. But in coming future, if you are not into Mom's route, Hannibal will fuck mom. Whether those scenes will be just said in a narrative way or renders also being made for them will depend on poll.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey there, brothers. Time for me to give some thoughts on this one after finishing the current version...

First of all, I loved this game. I've downloaded it some days ago and couldn't stop until reaching its end. Gotta be honest here, I found it while searching in another thread for games that actually shows bushes, after all I hate that clean unnatural look that we see in almost every VN out here...

Long live the forests, I say!

(And of course, I hated the "adjustments" made by Eleanor)

This game cannot end anytime soon. How can I live without my heavenly mom???

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
With 0.8 coming soon and he hasn't even come close to sleeping with the mom, I hope it doesn't end prematurely with little content with her.

I also hope he adds anal with her as well.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
"

Hello everyone!
The update is almost finished but I have push the release date on this week-end since I have to be away for a few days. I also now have the time to start adding side content so patron polls will be coming soon.
Have a good one and stay safe!

"

Why am I not surprised... ? :cautious:

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
"

Hello everyone!
The update is almost finished but I have push the release date on this week-end since I have to be away for a few days. I also now have the time to start adding side content so patron polls will be coming soon.
Have a good one and stay safe!

"

Why am I not surprised... ? :cautious:
Has there been anymore updates?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Has there been anymore updates?
Nope. And as I said quite a few times in this thread, don't believe him. He never met a single deadline since the birth of this game. He always gives release dates but consistently delay the updates in the end. Don't be surprised if the update doesn't come out today. Won't be a first. My only complain is that he never learns the lesson and keeps on doing that. I don't mind waiting - just stop giving fake release dates.

Ska#

May 3, 2020
Nope. And as I said quite a few times in this thread, don't believe him. He never met a single deadline since the birth of this game. He always gives release dates but consistently delay the updates in the end. Don't be surprised if the update doesn't come out today. Won't be a first. My only complain is that he never learns the lesson and keeps on doing that. I don't mind waiting - just stop giving fake release dates.
I agree...

Reactions: Kennyonsky

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
yes, we can't wait for the update
Don't get your hopes up. The dev disappeared from July, 2020 - October, 2021 right after announcing 'update shortly'.

After he returned, there were November, 2021 and Feb., 2022 releases, but then in mid-March announced 'update shortly'.

I'm really hoping that doesn't mean June, 2023 this time.

Game's good enough he would be successful, if only he could be reliable.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes