3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Yeah figured it. The game hang and didnt react. Needed to restart.

Dadboii

Feb 28, 2018
How do I start the Yoga quest ppl mentioned?
Nothing new happens when I continue from my 0.1 save

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I don't get it. You repeat things over and over again, just to get a small new scene every now and then. Won't play again.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
The way the dev made the game play is horrible. Renders look good, but walking around guessing what to do at what time is boring AF.

Edited comment to make it correct.

Reactions: jaimss

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
So the girl is supposed to be MCs "old friend" or whatever, so how come he calls her "mom"? i mean if its an incest game then tag it with friggin incest ffs. I understand thar dev might want to avoid probs with patreon rules or whatever but if the chick is an old friend give her a damn name rather having the mc call her mom, so stupid, Hehe sorry rant over...;)

PS: Just to clarify things incest is not my cup of tea... no just no....:cautious:

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
So the girl is supposed to be MCs "old friend" or whatever, so how come he calls her "mom"? i mean if its an incest game then tag it with friggin incest ffs. I understand thar dev might want to avoid probs with patreon rules or whatever but if the chick is an old friend give her a damn name rather having the mc call her mom, so stupid, Hehe sorry rant over...;)

PS: Just to clarify things incest is not my cup of tea... no just no....:cautious:
Then don't download it....

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
holy crap those are the most child-birthingly hips i've seen..daddy wants :O pity she has a kids face...bro do you even milf? o_O

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018

you have never played adrift when you fail in renpy.:rolleyes:

Reactions: nunya damned

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
@omom4 Go outside (front or back) and do the action "chop wood", you can then use it in the living room, to "prepare fire".

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes