3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
im so confused about this game, you can fuck milf and her daughter, but how do I get mom to go with me to the farm??? I tried all hours of the day to click on her to talk and to click on car to drive to farm, no option pop up to bring mom with you and if you go it will just be a repeat of the farm scenes....
so was the only new parts that the farm now were accessible ?

Reactions: Qui Gon

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
im so confused about this game, you can fuck milf and her daughter, but how do I get mom to go with me to the farm??? I tried all hours of the day to click on her to talk and to click on car to drive to farm, no option pop up to bring mom with you and if you go it will just be a repeat of the farm scenes....
so was the only new parts that the farm now were accessible ?
Visit the farm and after that go to sleep or just click repeatedly the hour glass until it triggers. If you do something else after visiting the farm it seems to reset that trigger.

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Back to The Cabin v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
bro, you're the best, thanks
(y)

Reactions: Ahjgfg and AJHDROID

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
:ROFLMAO: some of you guys really want that Hannibal x Mom thing to happen. I'm not going to dive too far into this again as i did a few updates ago but you have to look at it from a gameplay and story POV. And i understand for the ones who really want it to happen, yes it's easily avoidable but why force Ntr in a Vanilla game with an actual interesting story.

From the story point, Why would The MC, who's goal is to help your mom get emotional closure while uncovering the past, willingly hand her over to some random guy you meet. She even stated herself that she doesn't want another man because of her past experience and only needs her son but none of that matters apparently to some of you :cautious:.

From a gameplay stance you have to "Grind" scenes to progress that means doing all those lewd things with your mom like massages etc etc etc. Now you mean to tell me you want Hannibal to just swoop in and potentially get laid effortlessly with the Main Female(Your Mom) while you will still have to continue "grinding" to progress the story because you want to see some generic scenes that you can find in almost any NTR game with a Mom involved.

Now if the Dev himself came out from the start and said this game was always going to have NTR, i would have no problem as that's his vision for his game but he hasn't said anything(that I'm aware of) to indicate it would and there's still no tags for it(i don't think they've been updated though).

As i see it now, this Hannibal thing might not come to fruition in the way some of you Ntr lovers are hoping. It could Possibly just be one of many endings with no actual sex scene at all like with this first ending this update when you burn the stuff for example. So you might be playing yourselves if you play into it. You'll just see The Mom leaving with Hannibal then the end because again this is a Vanilla game.

Even with this update(or last maybe). It's so Vanilla that you stopped the other guy from messing with the shop lady Daughter at the Pizza spot without even a choice to be a Beta at all. It's highly unlikely right now that the Dev would even go too far with the Mom, atleast with an actual sex scene with Hannibal, if he didn't bring it with the less important hot side characters.

As for this Update i believe i finished all of the scenes as i got the free roam thing to pop. There was some story progression but the in-game objectives need to be updated or accurately indicate when you finish a task but it was still a good update Nonetheless(or 2 as i skipped the last one).

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Got the "Free Roam" messaqe, so I can wander around all over the place now. Yay! Into town on weekdays and fuck the daylights out of Grocery Lady's overdeveloped daughter. Or I can go into town on weekends and fuck Grocery Lady. Can't do anything at the farm, can't do anything with Mom at the lake, or in the woods, or when I give her a massage.

But I can go into town on weekdays and fuck the shit out of Grocery Lady's overdeveloped daughter, or have her suck me dry.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Got the "Free Roam" messaqe, so I can wander around all over the place now. Yay! Into town on weekdays and fuck the daylights out of Grocery Lady's overdeveloped daughter. Or I can go into town on weekends and fuck Grocery Lady. Can't do anything at the farm, can't do anything with Mom at the lake, or in the woods, or when I give her a massage.

But I can go into town on weekdays and fuck the shit out of Grocery Lady's overdeveloped daughter, or have her suck me dry.
Don't quote me on this but I think that the next update might provide us with new content for the lady on the farm and her daughter. :unsure: Which I do not mind at all. :sneaky: I think that is what the dev wants to do first, because I think progressing with the people on the farm might help in getting more closer to the mom in the long shot. :unsure::)

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
She looks weird. Head too small, neck too long, tits and ass too big when compared to the waist and the face doesnt really fit with the body.
I come (pun intended) to games like this for fantasy - and in my fantasies I definitely enjoy implausibly shaped figures, especially if they are as this one or even more extreme.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Visit the farm and after that go to sleep or just click repeatedly the hour glass until it triggers. If you do something else after visiting the farm it seems to reset that trigger.
oki thx
will try

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
You can always go to sleep until tomorow, and after can ask mom to go to farm... There are any reset...

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes