RPGM Back to the Fooker: Zombie Fooker 2 [v.71] [Feraltermite]

Feraltermite

Jan 22, 2023
Does someone have a full save?
When you say full save, do you mean the full game? It is still in development. I have to finish the game. I will probably be done in a few months. I was putting the game on here to see if anyone wanted anything added to the game or maybe someone wants to be an NPC in the game. I still have to add a goat as per request. There is a freaky zombie in the sewer that was a special request but I think your seduction has to be 250 or she attacks you.

Feraltermite

Jan 22, 2023
I'm starting to think you made this game to troll people and laugh at their reactions lol

At least this version looks like there are a bit less abominations compare to the first one o_O

View attachment 3869571
I do not want to troll people. I want to make funny adult games. My inspiration for my games are Benny Hill, Larry Flynt, The movie "Return of the Living Dead" and Degrees of Lewdity.
I just want players to have fun, have a laugh, and see things out of the ordinary.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShatteredEnigma616

Feraltermite

Jan 22, 2023
Yeah I meant the latest full save. I played one hour, but I still haven't completed it.
That is the latest update. I still have a lot of work to do on it. It is not a short game. You need to find 5 keys to get in to the base to get the zombie virus. The keys are located in the present and in the past, so you have to travel back and forth through time. I have to do like 6 more maps, a bunch of animations, and a bunch of side quests that link to the main quest. Also, if players want to be an NPC in the game, I am putting them in the game. Do you want to be an NPC in the game?

Feraltermite

Jan 22, 2023
The reason why I asked is because it didn't go away, after visiting all the places and using all the candy bars and sports drinks it was still there.....

I'll try that next time :eek:
Okay. I will have to go in and figure out where i made the mistake. It may be a while, then I have to do an update request. For now try not the fight the rats.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: blabbo

Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
When you say full save, do you mean the full game? It is still in development. I have to finish the game. I will probably be done in a few months. I was putting the game on here to see if anyone wanted anything added to the game or maybe someone wants to be an NPC in the game. I still have to add a goat as per request. There is a freaky zombie in the sewer that was a special request but I think your seduction has to be 250 or she attacks you.
To complete the weird, you should add a bug girl sex scene. and I'm not talking a human looking one.

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
That is odd. What system are you using? Is the game booting up? Can you elaborate please?
I talked with girls, then an old dude out of nowhere just stands there fapping, when I go to time machine I been told not to use it, I dunno what or where to go, also I cant have sexy time with any of girls since my charm stat or something is low, how do I lvl it up and how to leave starting area/base ?

• Sad
Reactions: Feraltermite
Nov 22, 2021
I talked with girls, then an old dude out of nowhere just stands there fapping, when I go to time machine I been told not to use it, I dunno what or where to go, also I cant have sexy time with any of girls since my charm stat or something is low, how do I lvl it up and how to leave starting area/base ?
Go to the bottom of the starting area. Thats how you leave. And to level up your charm skill find seduction books. They are little red objects you can pick up.

Feraltermite

Jan 22, 2023
That is at the beginning intro of the game. That happens when you ask the girls for help.

Reactions: Arrikonait
Nov 22, 2021
Here is an arrow showing how to leave and a showing of the seduction books you need to find to raise your seduction