VN Ren'Py Back to the Past [v0.02] [Dogathan Productions]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Since Stewie is obviously gay, you are more likely to see someone named Louis get with him than you would see him with Lois, his mom.

DogathanProductions will keep an eye on this one. Need to see Lois and Bonnie scissoring in some future release.
Stewie seems to be more pansexual than purely gay, he's been all over the spectrum depending on what the episode storyline needed. With an emphasis on gay stuff, but he's swung several ways over the past 22 years.

DogathanProductions

Back to the Past Developer/Writer/Artist
Game Developer
Apr 18, 2024
Does not work with joiplay anymore for me for some reason.
Hey man, does it work if you just try to natively install the app on your phone? I don't have much experience with JOI Play, but from a cursory glance, it seems like you might have to reinstall it or at times it just stops working.

DogathanProductions

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2024
Also it seems Mediafire took down all my links (perhaps due to a perceived copyright issue?). I'm going to remove those links once I have a different hosting service.

**EDIT**: Added new Workupload links in the main post and removed Mediafire. Let me know if any of you run into any issues

Last edited:

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Despite being short, it's easily the best Family Guy game I've tried. Very much looking forward to future updates, pleasantly surprised by what I've seen thus far (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DogathanProductions

DogathanProductions

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2024
Good cartoony artwork.

1. It needs more content (adult scenes)
  2. Add a map to choose where to go and what to do.
  3. Add an option to play as Meg
For sure, more content will be added with each update. But onto your second point, unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be that open to a sandbox approach, since I want to keep the scripting load as light as possible. The art and story take a huge chunk of my time, and throwing in sandbox might break me haha…

• Red Heart
Reactions: satan10 and enfuego

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
For sure, more content will be added with each update. But onto your second point, unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be that open to a sandbox approach, since I want to keep the scripting load as light as possible. The art and story take a huge chunk of my time, and throwing in sandbox might break me haha…
Hey I just wanted to respond and say that this was another good update, I'm really like the threads you're starting and I'm honestly shocked at the actual reactivity in the game. If you keep it episodic I think you have a classic on your hands imo.

EDIT: Or at the very least the best FG game on the site lol

• Red Heart
Nov 18, 2022
Finished .02! Short but sweet and what an awesome animation to finish it up on!
The best adult games I've experienced are the ones you just can't get enough of and this update is something I def enjoyed with utmost excitement.

Man I still can't get over how you beautiful you draw Lois' feet. Just beautiful and very sexy. If I might offer a suggestion, you gotta tease her in some fetish footwear if the situation ever comes up. I understand her situations were more practical and formal here but I wanted to throw that out there. Had this piece done back in 2021 you might find interesting.

Also another thing, much respect for not doing a sandbox approach. I like this traditional format a lot and it has a lot of potential for exploring multiple scenarios. I mean hell I literally played through this update 3 times just to explore each piece of dialogue.

• Red Heart

DogathanProductions

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2024
I’m glad you liked it! In terms of adding in things like platform heels, that is definitely doable! Just have to find a more natural situation to inject them into. Were the animations up to par? I prefer the frame by frame approach, so I’m curious if I can keep doing that. Also I’m glad you liked the branching paths! I added a lot more variety to the gigachad mode this time

Reactions: Dr.CreamyDaPies2
Nov 18, 2022
The animation was relatively smooth for a VN and played out very thoughtfully.
Not once did I ever feel like I was watching a .GIF (i.e. just a random animation thrown in, move on, etc)
I like how you had things going on during the sex animation itself. Peter says some drunken thing, Lois is surprised while in the pose, she opens her eyes to view you, Quagmire, etc. Played out like an event, that's what matters. Even if you don't do animations often, when you do an approach like this would be the way to go.

Thank you for considering my plat heels suggestion by the way. Can't tell you how happy I'd be if one update I suddenly see Lois rocking some kinky footwear like that.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes