3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
A generic "fuck your mom, older sister, and younger sister" sandbox game.
Art is really meh.

The twist is the backstory... instead of being the typical loser, you an atypical loser.

You co-founded your world's version of amazon with another guy.
Then some woman got you drunk and got your phone password. Using it she:
1. deleted the company website
2. uploaded a copy of your company's code to a competitor.
3. deleted your company's backups
4. emptied your checking account

This left you with nothing because somehow you owned nothing despite being one of the richest men in the world.
And banks just let you use your phone to send away billions of dollars with no verification.
And you keep everything in your checking account.
And there are no physical backups.
And none of the employees thinks "huh. someone is using the boss's password to delete everything. maybe it is a hacker"
And the police don't exist.
And the news have zero interest in the story.

So anyways. move back with your mom and sisters, get a normal job, and start fucking your family.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so when do i finally get to give yui more help? she's at love:15 lust:13 and it's still the same scene over and over, the hang out scene is also the exact same. can't go to the beach without passing yui's quest, which i also have to pass to ask lina if she'll go the beach.

edit: finally got it, thank god for rpy's i can look at...

Last edited:
Reactions: Minos187113

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
The twist is the backstory... instead of being the typical loser, you an atypical loser.

You co-founded your world's version of amazon with another guy.
Then some woman got you drunk and got your phone password. Using it she:
1. deleted the company website
2. uploaded a copy of your company's code to a competitor.
3. deleted your company's backups
4. emptied your checking account

This left you with nothing because somehow you owned nothing despite being one of the richest men in the world.
And banks just let you use your phone to send away billions of dollars with no verification.
And you keep everything in your checking account.
And there are no physical backups.
And none of the employees thinks "huh. someone is using the boss's password to delete everything. maybe it is a hacker"
And the police don't exist.
And the news have zero interest in the story.

So anyways. move back with your mom and sisters, get a normal job, and start fucking your family.
I won't even argue that it looks as raw and unrealistic as possible right now because thats true :rolleyes: . I can only say that Akari will come back. And about the hacking is that it wasn't just "took the phone = all access" (although it looks that way, as I said I won't argue).

About the swift action with Hina. First off, I generally don't want to drag the story down with grind like "help with household chores" etc. If you like person, you don't wait for him to help you with something to move on to the next stage of the relationship. Secondly it's how her story unfolds, the moral and generally their whole romance will be in the next updates.

About transactions - it will be told. Police - was told about the court, but there will be some more dialog about this. News - I didn't plan this, although I think it's obvious that it should have been in the news. I will consider adding some phrases to dialogue, like "Heard on the news..."

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1. Quests are broken they don't say Meet Mother during weekday in morning
2. Sunday night did not trigger so I slept and Sunday night repeated that time it triggered
3. UI Navigation is awful having to figure out which way to go to find the particular room you want
4. Skip time! There is none only a crappy go to bedroom and rest

Last edited:

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
1. Quests are broken they don't say Meet Mother during weekday in morning
2. Sunday night did not trigger so I slept and Sunday night repeated that time it triggered
3. UI Navigation is awful having to figure out which way to go to find the particular room you want
4. Skip time! There is none only a crappy go to bedroom and rest
1. It basically says "Meet hina_relationship in hallway at the morning." I think work means weekdays in most cases. But even that is too much for me. I want hints to be more veiled.
2. Sorry, I can't quite figure out what you mean by that. If you're sure it's a bug, I'd love to hear the details, thanks.
3. Already reviewed and will be changed in the next update.
4. Just like with the previous this will be fixed in the next update. Probably it's not directly time skip, but currently you can skip it using work pc.

Thanks for the comment.

Reactions: hentai charley

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1. It basically says "Meet hina_relationship in hallway at the morning." I think work means weekdays in most cases. But even that is too much for me. I want hints to be more veiled.
2. Sorry, I can't quite figure out what you mean by that. If you're sure it's a bug, I'd love to hear the details, thanks.
3. Already reviewed and will be changed in the next update.
4. Just like with the previous this will be fixed in the next update. Probably it's not directly time skip, but currently you can skip it using work pc.

Thanks for the comment.
OK I have done all events with Yui but I can't invite her to play. Lina is NEVER at the damn office to talk to. These are two game breaking bugs.. can't progress at all! So unable to invite to beach.

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
She is shes just a very small head to the right of your work spot and a little up. I thought the same untill i accidentally clicked on her
Yeah, since I know she's there, I automatically click on her while testing)) but in fact she blends into the background. I'll keep it in mind when working on UI changes, thanks.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I don't plan on playing this game as of now with it's current issues(will probably download and play it once it reaches V0.9 or V1.5 if it reaches that far) but just asking, how far along can be done with the family members? Is it currently on teasings, HJs, BJs, Paizuri or even sex? if so, how many variations of said scenes are there, and if not, does this apply to the other characters as well, as you plan to add more scene with variations to said characters?

Asking all of this now cause I'm burned out from all the other slow burners VN-Sandbox incest games taking too damn long to show some substance in both the sex scenes and the story, hell some of them got abandoned as early as V0.4/V.4 (there's a game that got abandoned this early) or as late as V2.7.3/V0.27(just an example) (depends on how they progress their changelogs)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BackToTheRoots-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ThePricelessBeam

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I give up build the PC. I won’t stay 2 hours try making money with that new mini game in your pc’s office. Was better the old version.

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
I give up build the PC. I won’t stay 2 hours try making money with that new mini game in your pc’s office. Was better the old version.
When I was testing PC build, I was manually earning money :cry: Tough thing tbh. After that I increased reward, but it seems not enough. I will think about multiplying probably by 2 again. Thanks for advice.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
When I was testing PC build, I was manually earning money :cry: Tough thing tbh. After that I increased reward, but it seems not enough. I will think about multiplying probably by 2 again. Thanks for advice.
The problem isn’t the money but the mini game. It’s better the old version, where you select how much you want to work and than get payed. Good work ;)

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Is this one of those games that is absolutely destroyed by a ridiculously constructed sandbox full of nothing but constant grinding and meaningless paths that take you nowhere and leave you wondering what to do next to the point of breaking your keyboard and pulling your hair out and making you have a bad rest of the day? And possibly even considering suicide?

Reactions: Strykker

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
that prank is really uncalled for... pranks dont work that way if the player doesn't know, holy shit. no it doesnt count even after the fact

i just remembered that one game where it really has this nice start then all of a sudden there's just rape for no real reason? what the hell? you just reminded me of that game, i dont know if youll do this again but the best approach to this is to just not trust you again

you just arbitrarily decided that something like this is hot, devs like that cant be trusted to give a pleasant experience to their game

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes