Ren'Py Backfire [Chapter 0] [Hunkker]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover Image.jpg

Overview:
A group of bullied teens want take revenge on their abuser. They manage to develop a love spray that makes women more “susceptible” to suggestions and plan to use it on the bully’s mom. But everything backfires when the bully listens in on their plan and gets ahold of the love spray.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-18
Release Date: 2023-02-16
Developer: Hunkker - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - -

2.png 3.png 4.png 34.png 2.png

Last edited:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Hunkker welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Soooo...are we playing the bully? A bit unclear.
If so we are a terrible person, our victims try to get back at us, we find out about the plan, escalate to drug-raping everyone they care for, ..., profits?

Reactions: Eibon

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Good luck Dev. Downloading now and I will play it soon.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Soooo...are we playing the bully? A bit unclear.
If so we are a terrible person, our victims try to get back at us, we find out about the plan, escalate to drug-raping everyone they care for, ..., profits?
From the description you're one of the bullied nerds. You hatch a plan to screw bully's mom but he turns the tables on you.

The unclear part is, in order for this to be the NTR the nerds would have to have girlfriends, which, welp.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KingRocket

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
From the description you're one of the bullied nerds. You hatch a plan to screw bully's mom but he turns the tables on you.

The unclear part is, in order for this to be the NTR the nerds would have to have girlfriends, which, welp.
Well, it implies the bully use it on the nerds' moms and the girls they like.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020

Ok, so I just played this intro.
You are definitely the bully. One of the nerds does in fact have a girlfriend (Shocked I say!). You, the bully, will be stealing the love spray in Chapter 1. Then come the profits.

screenshot0001.png

I don't really think this deserves a [Netorare] tag either. Unless we are going so far as to say that the nerds' imaginations of fucking the bully's mom (it does show a few images of what they WANT to do to her but won't ever get the chance) is somehow causing the bully to feel jealous of their thoughts.

realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
Not much content, but it's a fairly promising start. I like the premise a lot, and the writing is pretty decent. I'll probably support on SS depending on how chapter 1 turns out, there's not enough here for me to want to throw money at this quite yet.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I assume MC will be banging their moms instead, along with the girls at the school.
With no incest tag, who will be banging his mom? Cause with those massive tits, someone should be banging her.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
i think this bully will fuck all the girls and also his own mother so the game will have to have incest tag or am i wrong?

if I'm wrong, I'll immediately discard this game and move on