Ren'Py Backfire [Chapter 0] [Hunkker]

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Ok, so I just played this intro.
You are definitely the bully. One of the nerds does in fact have a girlfriend (Shocked I say!). You, the bully, will be stealing the love spray in Chapter 1. Then come the profits.

View attachment 2398602

I don't really think this deserves a [Netorare] tag either. Unless we are going so far as to say that the nerds' imaginations of fucking the bully's mom (it does show a few images of what they WANT to do to her but won't ever get the chance) is somehow causing the bully to feel jealous of their thoughts.
Hail to Cucking them!

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I wish along with changing NTR to netorare, they added netori tag. It gets rolled into cheating tag but they aren't really the same since netori says something about the protagonist. Though they do go together.
Anyway game looks good, love the premise.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
It would be nice if there was a "netori" tag, especially since there is already a "netorare" tag, and "cheating" seems rather general to me, as it could potentially not involve the MC at all.

This does seem like a potentially interesting game where you get to seemingly play the kind of character that is typically a netorare antagonist.

Reactions: Salomon108

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
well the creator deleted both of his patreon and subscribestar page seems this game gonna be abandoned