Ren'Py Backfire [Chapter 0] [Hunkker]

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
its more cheating than ntr and dreams dont count as ntr if it doesnt happen in the real it is not really ntr but it would be kind of nice to have a similar game where it is sandbox but thing you should do is have the spray open them up to suggestion and corrupt them over time depending on different characters resistance cause not every person is affected the same way with drugs but the first person you use it on would not need much

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Mommysbuttslut

"Nobody touches my women."
It's always good to see people who will never play a game still feel compelled to drop a comment because they are so 'passionate' over all their imaginary women :D
Wut? That's not what I said, all I said if there isn't any netorare content in this game then it shouldn't have the netorare tag. I just played through, there's literally no NTR in it. There's scenes where the future victims imagine themselves having sex with MC's mom but not NTR.
Overall the game is pretty funny. The writing feels a little silly but I like it, the characters are all over the top but in a charming way. I wouldn't take anything in this game too seriously but I liked it so far.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Wut? That's not what I said, all I said if there isn't any netorare content in this game then it shouldn't have the netorare tag. I just played through, there's literally no NTR in it. There's scenes where the future victims imagine themselves having sex with MC's mom but not NTR.
Overall the game is pretty funny. The writing feels a little silly but I like it, the characters are all over the top but in a charming way. I wouldn't take anything in this game too seriously but I liked it so far.
I was talking about the other guy's comment. "Nobody touches my women."
The one you gave a facepalm. :)

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Hunkker

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Considering the "love potion" and it Making women more “susceptible” , i would say it needs a mind control tag.
Yeah, I guess. But since the Game Uploading guide/rules say to only put tags of things are currently in the game, I decided not to include it for now. Or am I getting things messed up?

Last edited:

Hunkker

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
You're right, I removed the NTR tag and added the Netori one.
Thanks man, really means a lot :)

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
huh? There is no Netori tag, you just use cheating.

Netorare is NTR (they just abbreviated it, since was cause for confusion, people thinking it stood for more than Ne-To-Ra).

So assuming your game only has Netori? you should remove the Netorare (NTR) tag.

Although under dev notes you seem to mention that there is some NTR elements, care to elaborate?

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017

Jokes on you game, I'll edit the script and give one of the nerds my name, name the bully Chad and presto! Netorare game.

Hunkker

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Although under dev notes you seem to mention that there is some NTR elements, care to elaborate?
There are some scenes where the nerds imagine fucking your mom. I don't know if that counts as NTR or not. I already removed the tag anyway.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
It's still there

39.jpg

You should make it clear in the overview that the MC is the bully. When i saw the netorare tag and read the overview, i assumed that the MC was one of the nerds.

Reactions: clowns234

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There are some scenes where the nerds imagine fucking your mom. I don't know if that counts as NTR or not. I already removed the tag anyway.
Ah I see, I would personally suggest making it optional to see or not (i.e. just have it be them talking about it instead of showing it).

As for the tag, it is still there my friend. "Netorare" is the one you want to remove. While you're at it though, you may wish to go ahead and add "Cheating" tag and "Netori" under genre (since Netori falls under the cheating tag).

Earlyriser

Aug 11, 2020
Love the game so far.
Just so you know, when the nerds are talking to Ms.Kelly in her office, she is listed as Katie.
Story reminds me a little of Billy's Bully Blitz, but with love spray instead of a magical voicebox.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Oh yeah. I got things messed up. I removed it from the "Genre" section of tags in the post. I thought that was enough. My bad. Apparently I have report my own thread to request a change.
odd, would have thought you could change the tags by editing the thread.