Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga 0.15 EN, PT, ES,FR (Edited images and translations )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
(Cover Art IF lizastuckincar 124.jpg ANY DELETE OTHERWISE)

Overview:
First, excuse me if I have some English errors, it is because I speak the language very well and use the help of a translator. What I did here are basically image edits to spice up version 0.14 which I believe was missing. This version 0.15 looks great! Everything that was missing in the previous version was done. So I did it to improve some scenes that were in version 0.14. I also edited some dialogues to make sense with the new images. And there are also translations for Portuguese and Spanish. I'm a beginner in renpy games, but I tested everything and everything worked out. With more time, I'll be doing better things and making them available to everyone. Thanks.​

Updated: 13/03/2020
Game/Creator:
Modder: MasterNoda
Mod Version: 1
Game Version: 0.15
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish and French

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You can choose what to use.
- Use only edited images in the game.
- Use only translations.
- Use all material, editions and translations.

Change-Log:

Download:

lisasleepingmorning2 22_6.jpg lucyandjuliafuck 66.jpg lizasleeping05 06_2.jpg fighting lucy mom room 0141.jpg lucydrunkscene2a 34.jpg mombedroom05 54.jpg

Last edited:

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
All information on how to install is in a text file in 4 languages. (The edits in the image mod script will not be translated into languages, I'm sorry. In the altered images, the language will be English).
NEW . French translation included. Request a member here from the site.

Last edited:

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
what programming software did you use for mod creation?
Hello Friend. There are several. To unzip unren, renpy, renpy translation for translations and notepad ++ and atom for dialogs and manipulation of game files. To edit the images, photoshop. But I'm not a professional in any of this, friend, I do it for leisure and because I like it.

Reactions: OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Master Noda thanks for the effort. These were good images, i really enjoyed it but dialoges were too bad man :=)

Her virgin ass got destroyed with 10 inch cock and she is aying these?
She is getting raped(or gonna get raped) and she said what!? :KEK:
I like your work tho, just pls more attention to these "dialoges". If you wanna continue, i can help you. Thx again.

Dudeiam59

Jan 4, 2018
Is there a trick to getting the gofile download to work? I just keep getting errors.
No, I think it is just down. Here is the message I got "Something went wrong.
Gofile could be under maintenance Please try again later."

Anybody able to post with Mega or other program. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Master Noda

Bex2012

Aug 4, 2019
If you log in at gofile (its free), then click on the download link above and its works fine.

JayAB

Jul 27, 2017
If you log in at gofile (its free), then click on the download link above and its works fine.
Was hoping that would solve it but even signing in gives the same error Dudeiam59 is also having. Another download link would be appreciated.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote