Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga 0.15 EN, PT, ES,FR (Edited images and translations )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
These edits I make to the images are not 100% perfect, I don't have the equipment for that, even if I wanted to make it perfect. I do this just to demonstrate how, in my opinion, I would like the game to be. I often think that there is a lot that could be more interactive to hold players more. There are things that really should create an expectation, but too much expectation becomes tiring and frustrating. Let's say my main focus is on translations and editions are a gift for fun. An example, if you play a game with incest, and the characters are too puritanical and put restrictions on everything, what sense does that have ?! Doing it once, twice, okay, increases the expectation, but every version? I often believe that you should think about the script better. Of course, this is my opinion, and each person has their own, I understand. And also consider it just as a constructive criticism, because I love these games and I thank all the developers. Thank you all.

Reactions: MSDJ1978

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
I'm thinking of playing a little with another game. I think this game is really cool, but, in my opinion, they could always have added something else. Some parts are just as irritating and repetitive. But the game is very good and the last update has improved a lot. (even though I lost 40 thousand dollars and having to go back to the beginning hahahaha) SChristmas49.gif

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
I'm thinking of playing a little with another game. I think this game is really cool, but, in my opinion, they could always have added something else. Some parts are just as irritating and repetitive. But the game is very good and the last update has improved a lot. (even though I lost 40 thousand dollars and having to go back to the beginning hahahaha) View attachment 600617
Why couldn't they have things like that in the game? The first image is dark, I know, but I did it in order to fit in the scene of the original story and I also had to redo the whole scenario to match the game. Wouldn't the second be funny if it were so? And the third, man, she was sleeping, the mc is a motherfucker, why wouldn't you do that? What I think, of course.

7Noob7

Sep 7, 2019
(Cover Art IF View attachment 585661 ANY DELETE OTHERWISE)

Overview:
First, excuse me if I have some English errors, it is because I speak the language very well and use the help of a translator. What I did here are basically image edits to spice up version 0.14 which I believe was missing. This version 0.15 looks great! Everything that was missing in the previous version was done. So I did it to improve some scenes that were in version 0.14. I also edited some dialogues to make sense with the new images. And there are also translations for Portuguese and Spanish. I'm a beginner in renpy games, but I tested everything and everything worked out. With more time, I'll be doing better things and making them available to everyone. Thanks.​

Updated: 13/03/2020
Game/Creator:
Modder: MasterNoda
Mod Version: 1
Game Version: 0.15
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish and French

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You can choose what to use.
- Use only edited images in the game.
- Use only translations.
- Use all material, editions and translations.

Change-Log:

Android version?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This is for the game A family Venture, but it is still just a demo gif. The images in original size, I already tested in the game and work perfectly.
That is some impressive work my friend! I especially love the Christmas one. As the developer of "A Family Venture" I can tell you that we're working up to scenes like this, but until we do, I think this kind of stuff is awesome! Really, Excellent job!

Reactions: TommyTuba

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I'm thinking of playing a little with another game. I think this game is really cool, but, in my opinion, they could always have added something else. Some parts are just as irritating and repetitive. But the game is very good and the last update has improved a lot. (even though I lost 40 thousand dollars and having to go back to the beginning hahahaha) View attachment 600617
Wow its real scene from game ??

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello Friend. There are several. To unzip unren, renpy, renpy translation for translations and notepad ++ and atom for dialogs and manipulation of game files. To edit the images, photoshop. But I'm not a professional in any of this, friend, I do it for leisure and because I like it.
I downloaded and extracted the mod, but it broke the game as soon as I clicked on a save. What did I do wrong. I extracted in the main folder, not the game folder, btw.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote