Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga 0.15 EN, PT, ES,FR (Edited images and translations )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Master Noda thanks for the effort. These were good images, i really enjoyed it but dialoges were too bad man :=)

Her virgin ass got destroyed with 10 inch cock and she is aying these?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is getting raped(or gonna get raped) and she said what!? :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like your work tho, just pls more attention to these "dialoges". If you wanna continue, i can help you. Thx again.
I understand friend. The connection and meaning of the texts for the context of the story. In fact, I started it all by making a gif. And as people asked me for images in hd quality, I decided to do that, but it was just a joke and a lot, I admit I could have handled it better. Thank you very much for the opinion and certainly if I am going to do something like this again, I will do it in a more careful way. There's a lot that I don't know how to do yet, how to do the looping, and to know better how to manipulate the programming of the games and I couldn't do it. But I am learning. Thanks.

Reactions: OGRey

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
photoshop is pretty bad, hahaha you can see that they are pieces of other images and pasted
Thanks for the opinion. The work was really focused on translations, for people who don't understand English well (like me), and the edits, it was nothing professional, it was just to express my idea of how the game could be, just for fun. In order to make a good edit, normally the developers take days, I took each photo for 10 minutes, in my free time. Certainly if I venture to do something like this again, I will dedicate more time to editing. Thanks for your opinion again.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
There is a text file inside the folder explaining step by step how to install friend. Any questions, I will gladly answer. Thanks.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Is there a continuation of the drunk Lucy in the shower scene?
The developer did not make this available. And I didn't have time to do anything there. But as creativity, patience and especially time, a lot can be done. Unfortunately I don't have much time and knowledge in handling the game's programming, so I did it just for fun. Thanks.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
on pourrait avoir une traduction français merci d avance
nous pourrions avoir une traduction française merci d'avance
Bonjour, avez-vous le jeu avec traduction française et voulez-vous que le mod soit traduit en français ou avez-vous besoin que le jeu entier soit traduit en français?

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Master Noda - so what you planning now? Are you going to continue with developing this mod (please say yes ;) )
Hahahaha. Thank you friend. I'm glad you liked it. But as I told everyone here, it was just for fun that I made these images. But rest assured that if I get more free time, I will certainly do it in a more professional way. In fact, I didn't even expect that so many people would like it. Thanks.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
wait how to use this mod where i need to placed it ?
Friend, there is a text document inside the folder explaining how to use it. For just the translations or if you want for the images too. Any doubts will gladly answer. Thanks.

polo1504

May 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "Master Noda, post: 3202451, membre: 1970304"]
Bonjour, avez-vous le jeu avec traduction française et voulez-vous que le mod soit traduit en français ou avez-vous besoin que le jeu entier soit traduit en français?
[/CITATION]
bonjour, que tout le jeux soit en français.merci d'avance

Reactions: Master Noda

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
[/CITATION]
Ok mon ami. Je vais essayer de faire la traduction pour vous. Ce n'est peut-être pas 100%, mais vous pourrez mieux jouer le jeu.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
[/CITATION]
J'ai déjà fait la traduction dans la langue de votre ami. J'espère pouvoir vous aider.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Excuse me... What kind of shithoster sends 900 Bytes/second (and is even going worse)? What the hell?

After using of some acceleration-tecniques I got it now. Uploaded it to another hoster:

Last edited:

polo1504

May 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "Master Noda, poste: 3215444, membre: 1970304"]
J'ai déjà fait la traduction dans la langue de votre ami. J'espère pouvoir vous aider.
[/CITATION]
bonjour . je n ai pas trouve le mod français. merci

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote