Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been answered already, But is this mod a standalone of the original game or do you have to download the original game and then overwrite the files from the mod?

Asking as I'll put off playing the game until this mod is updated.

Follow up question, if it is standalone, is Incest included in the mod or does it need the patch?

Asking as the OP Description does not state any of this.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been answered already, But is this mod a standalone of the original game or do you have to download the original game and then overwrite the files from the mod?

Asking as I'll put off playing the game until this mod is updated.

Follow up question, if it is standalone, is Incest included in the mod or does it need the patch?

Asking as the OP Description does not state any of this.
The Mod is standalone and Taboo is enable by default.

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
The Mod is standalone and Taboo is enable by default.
Yay more Xmas... Just finished unwrapping RAinces present and already getting another one. Dispite the mispelling and a dubious Jenny, I've enjoyed it quite much. Let's see what you brought us. For all that great effort (for free, unlike RAinces ) I thank you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: edgaia and SummmerP

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
i dont understand , why we not have anymore the new ui ?
is the same of rainces again and the save too.
maybe i have some wrong on my game ?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
excuse my english: D
i downloaded your mod and unpacked in a new folder
it seems to me the same version of rainces
I have the same saves as the latest version (0.16 or 1.0)
and I no longer see all the graphical changes that were in your 1.2 enchanted

i think i lost :D

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
excuse my english: D
i downloaded your mod and unpacked in a new folder
it seems to me the same version of rainces
I have the same saves as the latest version (0.16 or 1.0)
and I no longer see all the graphical changes that were in your 1.2 enchanted

i think i lost :D
The saves should not work and you should not see any saves from Rainces game.

This how you should extract Game....

View attachment Rec 0038-1.webm

When you run the game do you see this
1634857083691.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: edgaia

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
no i see old 0.15 from rainces
i not know what i do wrong tommorow i try to download again

ty for help^^

edit i try again to download from workload and now work fine
i see your mod tommorow i play it thx again

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
So this is not the same version as the original (1.0), this mod still needs to be updated to that, or is it at the same "level" than the original already but with enhanced images? Sorry im a bit confuse.

Nov 7, 2017
Okay I'm bit confuse too I thought the links were disabled yesterday because the mod hasn't been updated for BBS v1.0 and now they're enabled, I just clicked one of them but it still shows me it's for BBS v0.15. I think some of us are quite confused.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
When you do a Find and Replace, make sure you have case sensitive checked and only replace the exact text. So, "Bobby" is pretty easy as it's only used in dialogue. But "bob" is part of a whole bunch of variables, so don't change that. Instead look for and replace "Bob" with case sensitive checked.

I also found a bunch of instances where "roommate" was inserted in dialogue and I've just been changing them to "sister".

If you have everything backed up, just copy the original back over your edited one and try again. Do it in stages, so you can isolate where you might have screwed it up.

I actually like playing with this. I'm getting kind of interested in maybe making a game myself and Ren'py seems pretty straight forward. I've only ever done websites in html, css, java, etc... so it will be new to me.

I have to say though... I could spend a week straight, just fixing the misspellings, typos and grammar. I think there's a glaring one right on the introductory screen.... let's see... yep! First fucking screen, lol!

View attachment 1462500
Well, went back in and gave it another shot. This time, no black screen and the first two dialogue boxes for "Ms. Anna" ID'd her as "Mom" but then it started throwing "Exception Errors".

Feb 1, 2020
Axe is it possible to improve the display quality? the game overall seems extra grainy for some reason? You did some good work here and improved the sound quality which was great. the only thing that bugged me this time was the display quality. If you can't find a solution just continue as is I guess.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Well, went back in and gave it another shot. This time, no black screen and the first two dialogue boxes for "Ms. Anna" ID'd her as "Mom" but then it started throwing "Exception Errors".
This is the wrong thread you need to over on Rainces game thread instead.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes