Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Okay I'm bit confuse too I thought the links were disabled yesterday because the mod hasn't been updated for BBS v1.0 and now they're enabled, I just clicked one of them but it still shows me it's for BBS v0.15. I think some of us are quite confused.
Please read back on the thread.

1634894375399.png

Reactions: rezadvbx

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
the problem is only the filename equal to the original 0.15.
sorry axeman but I believe that I am tired from work I downloaded the mod and unpacked the original; D

sorry if I have confused others, yes is a stand alone mod ... a great stand alone mod.

congrazt axeman

Reactions: SummmerP

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
This is the wrong thread you need to over on Rainces game thread instead.
Oh man... Your update is so promising... It will take the game to a whole new level. It feels like RAinces is the writer (raw material) and you're the producer (where the magic happens). Keep digging deep in those animations... So good... Some of them are close to perfection only needing that final stretch (Anna's tits don't move naturally yet, there should be a bulge on Liza's mouth/neck on the sleeping bj scene,...). But still so close...

(You're doing such a fine work with old Jenny... Thank you. That's all I wanted from RAinces)

I can't wait for you to add more content. It will be hard for anyone to match this quality level. Well done. Keep going.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
is there a WT mod Only? without changing characters? like why jenny is replace in the mod?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
is there a WT mod Only? without changing characters? like why jenny is replace in the mod?
The mod is is currently focused on version 0.15 which had the Model I am currently using and once I catch up I will look at adding the new model.

Reactions: 9inchz

joedihd

Feb 24, 2018
I've just start to play. This mod is a huge improvement over the original.
Only one question... How far would we be from the original game with this October version?
Thanks for your work

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I've just start to play. This mod is a huge improvement over the original.
Only one question... How far would we be from the original game with this October version?
Thanks for your work
I am planning between 6 / 8 updates to get up to the end of 0.15 and 0.16 is mainly the new Model Jenny which can be added in 1 extra update. The length of the updates and content is based on how much I need to fix or render.

Reactions: Uthorr and joedihd

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I am planning between 6 / 8 updates to get up to the end of 0.15 and 0.16 is mainly the new Model Jenny which can be added in 1 extra update. The length of the updates and content is based on how much I need to fix or render.
Não podes manter a Jenny que tens até aqui? Faz esse esforço...

(Can't you keep this old Jenny even in v0.16? That would be great)

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Não podes manter a Jenny que tens até aqui? Faz esse esforço...

(Can't you keep this old Jenny even in v0.16? That would be great)
Depends how much time I have as there is about 1,500 renders used in Jenny storyline but if I did I could have an option to use the old / new when you start a new game.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Depends how much time I have as there is about 1,500 renders used in Jenny storyline but if I did I could have an option to use the old / new when you start a new game.
Usas apenas o que fizer sentido para ti. Não tem que ser copia perfeita do original, apenas abordar os mesmos temas. Não acho boa ideia 2 versões. Acho melhor assumires uma e dar o máximo nela.

( You can use as many as you like as long you stay true to the story. From a few hundreds to all of them. It's your mod. As for the 2 versions, it's better to stick to one and own it ( do your best) - rooting for old Jenny).

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
ZipTieFun ( strange too change name ) any news ?
can u tell any spoiler for next uptade?
The Axeman99 was a quick name I created all those years back also I don't what confusion when I start releasing other projects under a different name .

Next News / update will be on the 1st November but will be more screenshots etc and a fixed date for Update 2 release.

Reactions: tonyzz
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes