Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Tão fixe quando o gajo cumpre o que prometeu, num é...? Sempa mema merda... Foda-se...

( It's so nice when someone keeps his promise, isn't it...? :LOL: Fuck... )

Reactions: pilou15

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Tal como o charlie harper diria (As charlie would say):

" I'm starting to believe you do these things just to piss me off "

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Tal como o charlie harper diria (As charlie would say):

" I'm starting to believe you do these things just to piss me off "
My sole existence is to piss you off :)
I just finished releasing my own game and I am catching up on the Mod I may have some previews tonight along with timelines but all depends.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
My sole existence is to piss you off :)
I just finished releasing my own game and I am catching up on the Mod I may have some previews tonight along with timelines but all depends.
Por vezes basta isso. Uma palavra...

( Sometimes that's all it takes: saying something... No rush, do your best but keep us posted... )

Reactions: ZipTieFun

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Definition: Over the top - too extreme and not suitable, or demanding too much attention or effort, especially in an uncontrolled way.

Surely that's not what you meant? :)
Well since it is Bad Bobby Saga what's on topic, that might actually be exactly what he meant.
:whistle:

Does this enhanced version removes the grind or...?
Enhances it?
:geek:

• Haha
Reactions: prophet-one

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
Definition: Over the top - too extreme and not suitable, or demanding too much attention or effort, especially in an uncontrolled way.

Surely that's not what you meant? :)
Your definition is totally correct and I used it to make my point (do not take it literally but in context): its quality is exceeding by far the acceptable values - it's becoming "ridiculously" good. A compliment, by the way.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Your definition is totally correct and I used it to make my point (do not take it literally but in context): its quality is exceeding by far the acceptable values - it's becoming "ridiculously" good. A compliment, by the way.
Yes, I know that's what you meant but your words don't convey that meaning :)
The expression 'over the top' is a negative thing. Being ridiculously good is what you meant, and it's a positive thing, but that's meaning can't be attributed to that expression.

PS: We run the risk of sidetracking the thread here so if you like I'll let you have a final word on the matter but I won't answer again :)

Reactions: prophet-one

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Does this enhanced version removes the grind or...?
I would say yes and no. It's without a doubt a more polished version of the game. I can see a future where all of the content from BBS is ported to this version and that will be a more pleasant experience. Axe is even adding a bit more here and there which enhances the experience even further.

One more point about the grind tho, I might be in the minority but I come this website looking for VN's and not games. I mean, I don't want just a flipbook experience and I'm fine with clicking to activate events and moving around because it lets you feel like you are part of the story. But putting gaming elements in VN's? Stats? Quicktime stuff? Utterly pointless. Maybe if were in the 80's it would be fun to click around the screen with the mouse chasing a foot or having to left click your mouse like crazy before the time runs out but doing it in the middle of some VN lewd content is really really annoying in my view.

Reactions: kaze32

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
Yes, I know that's what you meant but your words don't convey that meaning :)
The expression 'over the top' is a negative thing. Being ridiculously good is what you meant, and it's a positive thing, but that's meaning can't be attributed to that expression.

PS: We run the risk of sidetracking the thread here so if you like I'll let you have a final word on the matter but I won't answer again :)
I suppose you're right. If I wasn't clear enough, poor choice of words. If it makes little to no sense in proper english, my mistake then. In my mind it made perfect sense though: "it's getting out of hand" + "keep going" = "outrageously good". I'll bear that in mind in future posts. Thank you for letting me have the final word. :ROFLMAO: Just kidding...

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
should i play the original game or this one?? which one has more content can anyone suggest?
This one is still not a game, it's more of a demo, a scafolding. It doesn't have much content.
The original has tons of content (some 7000 renders so far) albeit being a total mess.

I suggest you play neither of them and wait for my mod :p

rider2033

Dec 31, 2019
This one is still not a game, it's more of a demo, a scafolding. It doesn't have much content.
The original has tons of content (some 7000 renders so far) albeit being a total mess.

I suggest you play neither of them and wait for my mod :p
looking forward to ur mod

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes