Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Yes I have a master list with all the events that gets triggered. I have flagged all the unfinished scenes and also I merged a lot of scenes in to one event . So you are only looking at about 30 to 40ish scenes overall once you do a bit of cleaning.

View attachment 1492849
So I reckon you put up to #21 in the game so far.
And I guess that list isn't complete yet, right? You're missing several scenes, I'd say more even than what you have on that list (it probably goes up to 100 if you separate everything).
There's really a lot to get through isn't there. How on earth are you going to get all of that in your mod :) I couldn't see myself doing this without at least 6 months of work, considering you're adding new stuff too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's something else I am curious about. Since you're doing renders too, have you considered fixing the initial scenes? I take it that Rainces made those when he was starting with daz and their quality is really not on par with the rest (I'm talking about scenes #1, #7, girl at the store and then there are some weird renders out there with crazy eyes and a lot of clipping :) every fan knows about these).

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I was going to use this model to replace Vicki from Mike house but I going "use" her instead as part of the College events.

View attachment 1493677
Gosto muito da Lucy como cheerleader. Agrada-me que queiras desenvolver a historia da Vicky mas nao gosto do teu modelo ( pouco apelativa )

[ Love Lucy as cheeleader. Getting excited about Vicky's story development. I don't like the model though ( not appealing enough - too much of a boyish look ) ]

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Finally finished the updated model Vicki. I can now finish out phone event. Don't worry you get to meet her again in the store:).

View attachment 1494629

Original model
View attachment 1494631
Continuo a achar que ainda não foi desta... O cabelo nao convence e a cara...? falta-lhe algo. Repara no modelo original. Apesar de não ser um modelo polido, transmite um ar de gata arisca... A tua é um pouco mais amorfa...

[ I still think it's not your best work... I don't like her hair and her face...? no spirit... Look at the original model. Although it's a rough version, we get a "wild little fox" feeling from her... Yours is kinda pretty but a bit dull ]

Last edited:

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
So I just played through the current version of the original game.

Is this mod up to date with the current game version?

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I would like to know as well
The answer is no and it's in the thread if you cared to look mates. If you want some details then post 2263 and 2265 mention a list of scenes that are in the game and some that aren't.

Overall I'd say the mod has some 20% of the original in it so far.
Also, let me just say that if anyone wanted to port the original scenes to a mod, they could do it in a month no problem but if someone wants to redo everything then it most certainly will take a year.

But, in my opinion, what makes it interesting to follow this project is that changes are being made to the original with different gameplay aspects added, fixed dialogue and new renders. So with each update you get something new to check out.

Reactions: SummmerP

tubitubler

Sep 2, 2021
hey anyone have link to dark spirit ? and what about the updated of this game when it will be released ? Next scheduled update 1st November 2021 this is in he op are any deleay ?

Last edited:

Sashgala

Aug 7, 2018
So I've been playing through 1.0 and just realised I don't think I am on the most recent version (original). Could someone please tell me what is the most recent original...and modded if possible?
Luv
Sash

PS Sorry, I just realized this should be in the main Rainces thread. Mea culpa!

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes