Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Where's that BBS rule 63 idea of a game? Where Bobby would be a nice & shy girl with an abusive dad and brothers? Did it actually happen?
I could definitely fap to that.
:whistle:

The gay scenes with Lucio and Julio would be a bummer tho.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The Axeman99 was a quick name I created all those years back also I don't what confusion when I start releasing other projects under a different name .

Next News / update will be on the 1st November but will be more screenshots etc and a fixed date for Update 2 release.
ZipTieFun não tem o mesmo impacto que Axeman. Axeman é top... Vikings... ZipTieFun é mais formal, mais distante...

(ZipTieFun doesn't have the strength of Axeman. Axeman is awesome (Vikings). ZipTieFun is more formal and detached (but I get it - you're in pro mode ).

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Where's that BBS rule 63 idea of a game? Where Bobby would be a nice & shy girl with an abusive dad and brothers? Did it actually happen?
I could definitely fap to that.

The gay scenes with Lucio and Julio would be a bummer tho.
Dizes cada merda... Foda-se... :LOL:

(That's so f***ed up...)

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Dizes cada merda... Foda-se... :LOL:

(That's so f***ed up...)
Man, why are you always translating your comments to portuguese using google?
Those translations suck.
:poop:

Yet you said "that's so fucked up", in portuguese what is written is "you're talking shit.. fuck you"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Man, why are you always translating your comments to portuguese using google?
Those translations suck.
:poop:

Yet you said "that's so fucked up", in portuguese what is written is "you're talking shit.. fuck you"
Esta é a lingua de origem. E esta é a minha forma de expressão. Quanto ao que escrevi, não leves tão à letra. É uma expressão. A tua tradução é que está errada. Não foi um ataque mas um comentário de amigo.

(I'm not translating to but from portuguese. As I said before much is lost in translation. And if we add up google mistranslations... This is the way I express myself. Let's not do this again plz. As for my post you got it all wrong. Don't take it literally. It's just a saying. "Dizes cada merda" - you say some shitty/silly things (just picking on you). "Foda-se" - fuck/shit and not fuck you ( just venting out like - This is so fucked up... Shit..). It was a friendly post. Again, I got misinterpreted... But I meant well :ROFLMAO:

Not perfect but close enough:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Esta é a lingua de origem. E esta é a minha forma de expressão. Quanto ao que escrevi, não leves tão à letra. É uma expressão. A tua tradução é que está errada. Não foi um ataque mas um comentário de amigo.

(I'm not translating to but from portuguese. As I said before much is lost in translation. And if we add up google mistranslations... This is the way I express myself. Let's not do this again plz. As for my post you got it all wrong. Don't take it literally. It's just a saying. "Dizes cada merda" - you say some shitty/silly things (just picking on you). "Foda-se" - fuck/shit and not fuck you ( just venting out like - This is so fucked up... Shit..). It was a friendly post. Again, I got misinterpreted... But I meant well :ROFLMAO:

Not perfect but close enough:
HaHa
Fair enough. I'll remember that.

I do shit post quite often, it's a thing. Don't worry about pointing it out, you can't a hurt a troll by pointing it out.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
HaHa
Fair enough. I'll remember that.

I do shit post quite often, it's a thing. Don't worry about pointing it out, you can't a hurt a troll by pointing it out.
Não sou de todo um troll, nem tu, senão não estariamos a falar sequer... Estás à vontade com os posts parvos... Foi uma brincadeira que apenas faz sentido na minha lingua...

(I'm definitely not a troll neither are you, that's for sure... We wouldn't be talking otherwise... Feel free to keep making silly remarks/posts... It's actually funny. My post was innocent horseplay that only makes sense in my own language, I suppose...)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You do know that I am brazilian, right?
Sacana... Cafajeste... :LOL: Eu tinha essa desconfiança... Melhor, tinha 98% de certeza. Mas os 2% podiam atraiçoar-me. Apanhaste-me bem... (As minhas traduções serão sempre assim, meias atravessadas, vai da vontade - só pros manos )

( You bastard... I had that suspicion for quite a while. In fact I was 98% sure of it. But those 2% could be the end of it... You got me. I give you that. )

• Red Heart
Reactions: SummmerP

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You do know that I am brazilian, right?
Olha uma cena. Há uns anos alguém publicou aqui a lista de todos os assets usados no BBS. Estaria na versão 0.13 ou 0.14, não sei.... Não podes deixar essa lista ou esse link? Não quero que divulgues que assets usas neste momento, mas os base do BBS original. Se puderes...

( Can you post the list of the most basic assets used in the original BBS? Thx )

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
  • Red Heart

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Oh i thought its was different but thanks for the info.
Sao povos diferentes com muitos laços familiares. Como os americanos e britanicos mas mais proximos, acho eu...

( We are in fact different peoples but with very close blood ties. Just like americans and british but closer in my opinion... European roots of brazilians are mostly portuguese. As for americans they have a lot more russian, polish, italian... ties in their melting pot ).

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBeanToasted

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
For those wanting an android port currently its not possible. I tried ui is a nightmare on android and makes it highly unplayable. Needs a few tweaks to make it run without issues. Have thrown it into a few android port discords see if anyone can change the ui slightly for android to work.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
@ziptieDo you plan to add anymore to the ntr in game and rape stuff? Cus the current ntr stuff is kinda messy especially the added parts in his latest update. And well the original version of the game had a fair bit of rape content.

Reactions: xw1

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
@ziptieDo you plan to add anymore to the ntr in game and rape stuff? Cus the current ntr stuff is kinda messy especially the added parts in his latest update. And well the original version of the game had a fair bit of rape content.
Wait until Bobby goes to college :)

The simple answer is yes but I will keep it in line with the Bobby's character in most cases. The first 2 or 3 updates will be added content and later add more side content but excluding of course the Lucy's College story-line (exam papers) :)

Reactions: tonyzz and SummmerP

lory9013

Sep 4, 2020
Sorry man, i ve downolad this mod but after 5 minutes of games i havent anymore to do...what wrong?this release have really short events?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes