Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
well the people here are just going with the flow with him since he really doesnt gonna release his mod because he doesn't get money from it and even Though he get money from it he will just say alot of excuse that he will re do all of his render because it isnt right. or he will announce a release date and when the date comes he say that something important that isnt necessary needed in the game so just let him be and do whatever the fuck he wants since we already accept that he is just trolling in this mod amd for all the other fans that hoping this game would be finish or just bobby gonna fuck any of the girls. so giving zip a a points like rainces promise is 10/10 good making promises and excuse from the bbs game.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
One of the guy posted that he tested the version and there are lots of bugs in it.
and u r still working on the scenes tf ?
u guys trolling or wt ?
Done a fair bit of beta testing on renpy in my time. Most times i have been handed games with the coding done but most of the images are place holders. This allows a dev to build a game without having to wait for images or scenes to finish rendering. Chances are the test version only has completed images and the rest are place holders.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
May 25, 2017
The mod is designed to fill in the missing content from the early part of the game which Rainces may or may not go back and complete.
and where is all of that other content? all i am getting here is sleep scenes with mom and liza, and one shower scene with liza. there is absolutely nothing more to do. the thing that i dont understand is there is a ton of pictures from original game in 5 folders, but i can only get content from extra001 folder?

edit: 143 pages for this few scenes? fuck me

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
and where is all of that other content? all i am getting here is sleep scenes with mom and liza, and one shower scene with liza. there is absolutely nothing more to do. the thing that i dont understand is there is a ton of pictures from original game in 5 folders, but i can only get content from extra001 folder?

edit: 143 pages for this few scenes? fuck me
You can find all the content here https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-v1-00-taboo-edition-rainces.5015/

The Rainces current game is still active and under development ( in a very slow way ) so you can play all the content.

This mod main goal is a improved interface plus also a complete rewrite of the code. As a lot of the story is disjointed so I am trying to fix that.

Also Rainces has a nice habit of changing things like characters and storylines :(

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks. So I just checked the 2.0 thread says it’s out but not on F95 for anther day. Is there a way to just pay for the game outright and not have to pay every month on Pattein or Subscribestar? Maybe Itch?
Go to Patreon, subscribe & pay, get the game, cancel sub.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes