Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
ZipTieFun, let's not criminalize. Sexual violence is a very serious article, there will be no leniency even because of age.:)
The ropes are there for her safety
Is the download Link the one in the OP? Cuz the thread is named 1.2a whereas the file i get from the site is 0.15...
Edit: i found the dl link for the 1.2a version by searching this thread but the mega link is dead. Can smone plz give me a working link to the game?
The links on the first post are still active.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-dark-path-1-2a-ziptiefun.44113/post-2918232

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Also improving some of the early scenes with Mom :p while I cleanup up the coding for Lucy coming home drunk scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mmmm you may be right.. Maybe if I tie her down would that help :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Deixa-nos algo para nos entretermos...

# So good... Keep going. I know you're trying to deliver more content this time but I think it's taking too long. Keep doing it at your own pace, no rush, but I believe you already have enough material to deliver an alfa or beta version...

Reactions: Chaosguy

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Would you guys stop being so grimm he gave me a testers version, and there's still many bugs plus he's redoing some Anna scenes, so relax and wait it will be worth it, trust me. And sorry before you ask I will not share the link, that's not up to me to decide

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Would you guys stop being so grimm he gave me a testers version, and there's still many bugs plus he's redoing some Anna scenes, so relax and wait it will be worth it, trust me. And sorry before you ask I will not share the link, that's not up to me to decide
Assim é facil falar

# It's easy for you to say, having tried it already... Everybody is rooting for him but some impatience is totally justified.

Reactions: Yann33

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Assim é facil falar

# It's easy for you to say, having tried it already... Everybody is rooting for him but some impatience is totally justified.
Don't feel too bad the only things I've been able to get is the original renders I haven't been able to get the rest due to bugs and triggers not working so I'm in the same boat with you guys, so your really not missing much

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Don't feel too bad the only things I've been able to get is the original renders I haven't been able to get the rest due to bugs and triggers not working so I'm in the same boat with you guys, so your really not missing much
You trying it before us is not the issue. In fact I'm a bit disappointed with what you've just said (not good enough to play it yet). You're not my target, not even Zip. Just saying it's been a while since the last update...

Reactions: Yann33

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Nice start to this one. Kinda short. So definitely looking forward to the next update. (no rush, just eagerly awaiting it!)

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Sorry if this has already been asked, but do you plan on expanding game over grape scenes to other characters besides just the eldest sister? I'm guessing yes considering some of the images you've already shown, but just want to be sure. I know some people hate that kind of content, but I feel like game-over scenes are a great way to have more actually fappable content without the dev having to figure out how the story and characters etc. will be affected going forward. Also is a pretty exhilarating fap if I do say so myself, allegedly of course ;)

Also, maybe you're probably already aware, but if you do have this plan, I think the mom workplace sequence has a lot of potential for aforementioned game-over scene. Was such a huge missed opportunity in original game especially since you have to suffer sloppy seconds from stupid fat ogre boss.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked, but do you plan on expanding game over grape scenes to other characters besides just the eldest sister? I'm guessing yes considering some of the images you've already shown, but just want to be sure. I know some people hate that kind of content, but I feel like game-over scenes are a great way to have more actually fappable content without the dev having to figure out how the story and characters etc. will be affected going forward. Also is a pretty exhilarating fap if I do say so myself, allegedly of course ;)

Also, maybe you're probably already aware, but if you do have this plan, I think the mom workplace sequence has a lot of potential for aforementioned game-over scene. Was such a huge missed opportunity in original game especially since you have to suffer sloppy seconds from stupid fat ogre boss.
Yep I do plan to add extended scenes to all the "Girls" as that was Rainces planned but was never carried out.

As for the office scene with Ms Anna that was one of the renders I helped Rainces out with so I have the original Daz3D file so I do plan on making some nice different ending.

1656256516657.png

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes