Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
...Fine I will go back and change all the renders pushing back the release for another 6 to 12 months.......

Only joking.. :) Some of the poses I apply may not work well or when I rendering a lot of image I may not spot an issue as I get used to looking at her hot sweaty naked body all day :giggle:.

Normally I leave renders as few days before I review them so to spot anything not correct.

Anyhoo here are a few renders a bit more anatomy correct...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:devilish: :devilish: :devilish: come on I need it, I need those titties

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

tdk9033

Aug 26, 2017
...Fine I will go back and change all the renders pushing back the release for another 6 to 12 months.......

Only joking.. :) Some of the poses I apply may not work well or when I rendering a lot of image I may not spot an issue as I get used to looking at her hot sweaty naked body all day :giggle:.

Normally I leave renders as few days before I review them so to spot anything not correct.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow, these all look incredible. Any idea when we can expect to see the update?

I know you mentioned that you were adding in the renders, but I don't make games and really have no concept of what that means lol

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

Haha :D Yeah, imperfections here and there are acceptable and salvageable of course, especially because I will be getting this for free, so your hard work is appreciated; hope you don't misunderstand. And, as I said, I like your other renders and the ones you show here are the usual good quality :D

Reactions: TommyTuba

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Só um reparo: procura escolher modelos realmente apelativos...

# I'd want you to keep in mind that one of the key features of BBS is having really hot characters. Even RAInces made the mistake of changing Jenny for the worse, but his Julia and even Vicki and the stripper are quite nice. Your work with the original models is simply awesome. I really like what you've done so far. But your new models ( Vicki included) remind me of the many so so games we run into. Not very appealing. Just saying... ( ok ok the girl in this first picture is nice)

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Hey says he's still coding on ss that's why it's taking more time, but he'll come through he's better at giving updates faster than rainces
Liar you clearly haven't been following these "projects" well enough to say such a thing to anyone here. This dev axe or zip doesn't matter which we don't actually know who. Has only release the initial mod thats it, rainces at least has had multiple releases despite being an ass.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Apparently he is still coding. Sad thing is, he said game will be ready this weekend like 6-7 times.
I do understand people have jobs that pay bills, so just wait and see...
Not fed up or such, just little bit dissapointed for long waiting, like we all, but it is one person game.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Apparently he is still coding. Sad thing is, he said game will be ready this weekend like 6-7 times.
I do understand people have jobs that pay bills, so just wait and see...
Not fed up or such, just little bit dissapointed for long waiting, like we all, but it is one person game.
I share the slight dissapointment, but what can we do? Have faith and wish the dev a good luck:sneaky:

Reactions: Scotty1212

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Have faith and wish the dev a good luck:sneaky:
This game has been marked by the devil since birth, even after renaming it to BBS, the problems did not disappear, but only intensified. The author, and everyone who takes on remakes, have unforeseen problems, either with health, or with business, or with family, and of course with the game itself. And for the spent nerves, BBS players are generally out of competition. In short: the devil is not a fraer, he sees everyone.:devilish:

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes