Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
His gift for xmas is: yet another lie! No update :)
Because he does not even bring anything to another platform (anymore). Just excuses...
in 2 days, it will be another some weeks, then another days, another weeks....
Can't believe you guys are still believing. After months of getting lied to. Just check the dates of my quoted posts. In all that time: nothing but empty words.
Maybe some of you deserve that...

Reactions: Yann33

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
u know we not stay here 24h on 24h ^^

we can have our live anyway ^^ if zip post or uptade .
him can do all him want , i only hope to see what him do whit this mod but i have other thing ,games ,
and staff to do...

you?

teamZip fight(read this post in a friendly and slightly cool tone if you can)

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
I've been kinda keeping my eye on this for the last 6 months or so. If it happens, it happens if it don't, it don't. I had my moment waiting for his update in 2021. From "it's coming out in days" which then turned to weeks then to months. I would love to support him on Patreon too because he does create an awesome mod for BBS. I just can't trust his timeline anymore. Too many "it's coming out in a week" the boy cried wolf too many times. Who knows, people have lives. He probably has a lot of shit going on, I know I wouldn't have time to make something like this. There's plenty of other games to play in the meantime.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, are you afraid to miss? As he does, so he will, it's time to get used to the fact that the authors are always late.:)

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Developers are like wizards, they are never late, nor they are on time, they release the new update precisely when they mean to.
MikeD13, I disagree with you, I think they would like to release updates more often, in the end, it would bring more money, they're just not "wizards", you have to do everything with pens, and it's hard and tedious, and the only time you want to work is when a loaded "Colt" is presented to your head".:giggle:

Saburug

Sep 11, 2020
Hey, not trying to insult your hard work and I like basically all the renders I've seen so far, but what happened to her left shoulder, neck, and tit here? It looks very odd
Dude of course she got that hand coz she masturbate bob every night and about her tits its her brother fault

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey, not trying to insult your hard work and I like basically all the renders I've seen so far, but what happened to her left shoulder, neck, and tit here? It looks very odd
...Fine I will go back and change all the renders pushing back the release for another 6 to 12 months.......

Only joking.. :) Some of the poses I apply may not work well or when I rendering a lot of image I may not spot an issue as I get used to looking at her hot sweaty naked body all day :giggle:.

Normally I leave renders as few days before I review them so to spot anything not correct.

Anyhoo here are a few renders a bit more anatomy correct...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes