Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Ok 2... In this mod will we have a complete game? Or is it just about what RAInces has already done?? Or is it a totally different game mode from the original???

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Ok 2... In this mod will we have a complete game? Or is it just about what RAInces has already done?? Or is it a totally different game mode from the original???
The mod is designed to fill in the missing content from the early part of the game which Rainces may or may not go back and complete.

Reactions: edgaia and Luciano

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Also improving some of the early scenes with Mom :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ZipTieFun, the lighting is very good, I would say intimate. But you went too far with the position of the body, a drunk person cannot lie so tensely, I tried to lie down like this myself, but my left leg slips and straightens.:unsure:

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
ZipTieFun, the lighting is very good, I would say intimate. But you went too far with the position of the body, a drunk person cannot lie so tensely, I tried to lie down like this myself, but my left leg slips and straightens.:unsure:
Mmmm you may be right.. Maybe if I tie her down would that help :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Is the download Link the one in the OP? Cuz the thread is named 1.2a whereas the file i get from the site is 0.15...
Edit: i found the dl link for the 1.2a version by searching this thread but the mega link is dead. Can smone plz give me a working link to the game?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes