Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
So... has anyone actually managed to complete all the current scenes?, or managed to unlock a majority of them? or is the whole game bugged for everyone, because i've only got the Mother's first "Dream" scene, and Lucy's "Drunk 1" her "Drunk 4" and "Fight 1".
Has anyone managed to get more than that?, if so can i have a save... lol.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
So... has anyone actually managed to complete all the current scenes?, or managed to unlock a majority of them? or is the whole game bugged for everyone, because i've only got the Mother's first "Dream" scene, and Lucy's "Drunk 1" her "Drunk 4" and "Fight 1".
Has anyone managed to get more than that?, if so can i have a save... lol.
No, same thing here, so it's probably bugged... However, I did use UnRen to take a look at the images and didnt find any images related to other scenes, so either he is releasing those with the "full" version, or those are just placeholders for future scenes (or somehow I missed them, but I doubt that)

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
No, same thing here, so it's probably bugged... However, I did use UnRen to take a look at the images and didnt find any images related to other scenes, so either he is releasing those with the "full" version, or those are just placeholders for future scenes (or somehow I missed them, but I doubt that)
He had to pull them due to bugs occuring, he said he was gonna release a mini update in 2 days putting those images back in

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
He had to pull them due to bugs occuring, he said he was gonna release a mini update in 2 days putting those images back in
Yeah, I remember reading something like that somewhere but I was not sure if it was an official info... In that case, I cant wait lol, this is so far the best update I've had regarding any version of this game :D

drawntogetha

Jul 9, 2020
Cannot trigger multiple scenes, such as Lucy drunk 1-3, 5. Also Mom scenes highlighted as 2/4, while only dream scene is available. Jenny scene 1 is missing as well. Also events from TODO list are broken.

On a good note, everything else what works is amazing. Hopefully, it will be even more amazing with the fixes.

Reactions: AMUR48

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Cannot trigger multiple scenes, such as Lucy drunk 1-3, 5. Also Mom scenes highlighted as 2/4, while only dream scene is available. Jenny scene 1 is missing as well. Also events from TODO list are broken.

On a good note, everything else what works is amazing. Hopefully, it will be even more amazing with the fixes.
Yeah. Some of the scenes are currently bugged, Wait for the fix. Otherwise, Jenny scene 1 (the yoga pic) works. After you meet and you hopefully sneak a peek (aahmm... sorry. I mean Bobby of course ) , go back to her room once again. She'll be doing yoga then. (y)

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
A bit off topic... has anyone played his Dark Spirit game? Any forced/rapey content there? I'm considering subscribing to him, if bbs dark path mod is any indication, seems I would love his content lol

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Bad Bobby Mod (Dark Path)

The next test version 0.15.30 will be release 10th July in the evening.

I will post the links here etc.

What has been added:
  • Added "Game Over" coding (Watch Bobby die it different ways but having a bit of fun:))
  • Remastered Ms. Drunk scenes with extra content :)
  • Remastered Lucy Fight scene with Bobby in Mom room with extra content ...
  • Lucy Drunk scenes Green / Red dress.
  • Updated the store / shoplifter mini-game. It now more pretty..
  • Bunch of coding changes adding and removing crap.
  • There is other stuff as well but cannot remember as I was drunk....

Anyhoo see you soon.
Zip

That why it is a "Test Version" :devilish: Also I moved the Cheerleader scene to when Lucy is going out when asks for more money and in turn she needs to do you a favor like Lisa...

Estas versões teste, apesar dos erros são grande ideia. Pelo menos encurtam o tempo de espera.

# This test version release was a great idea. Despite all the bugs at least we get our hands on it much earlier. Still I hope you won't disclosure all the treats planned for it ensuring the final version impact/surprise effect.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Preocupa-me mais as animações de sexo - precisam de melhorias...

# Personally I don't like the sex animations ( unnatural and poor - no bulge or moisture in liza's sleep bj, bobby's dick stabbing the emptiness - no aiming - in lucy's rape, no hole in vicky's rape (like humping rubber doll) - needing urgent improvements ). The nude animations are great (showers, undressing)

Last edited:

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
half it's to more for me

so i play the game zero trigger scenes...lol

i have the vine, no trigger for anna

i go in living room all days no trigger -_-

awesome game !

an other boring game with bug...like bbs2 -_-

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Luciano

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
half it's to more for me

so i play the game zero trigger scenes...lol

i have the vine, no trigger for anna

i go in living room all days no trigger -_-

awesome game !

an other boring game with bug...like bbs2 -_-
There is no scene with mom, and with Lucy you have drunk 1 and 2, and fight 1 (the rest of the characters are all there)
The rest of the mom Lucy scenes are coming after the fix. And honestly, this is by far the best update for any BBS version that I have seen so far :) (and that is without the rest of the scenes that are missing lol)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes